Bon-Ton

by Bon-Ton

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bon-Ton!
How would you rate this product?
Linwood, MI
Very over priced, I do not shop here unless I have coupons and there are good sales, and even then most of the time you can't use the coupons with the sale items!
E Petersburg, PA
Boscovs has great deals,I love checking there ad out in the Sunday paper and and seeing what the sales are. I have bought a lot of things for my home at boscovs.
Galloway, OH
I like the store but I don't love it. I found a few good deals in there. The workers seem very uppity. I don't understand why because this is not a high end store, although they seem to think it is.
Leominster, MA
This store has some really good deals if you look around. And they send you awesome coupons in the mail frequently. I got a shirt for under $1 last time I went after all the sales added up!
Montoursville, PA
I love the Bonton. They always have great deals. I always look at their scarves during the winter months. Great deals too when you have a store card.
Waco, TX
Just recently started ordering online. So far so good. I had a coupon so I went ahead and used it. I hadn't shopped here before but shipped quickly.
I love bon ton! I got a blazer and slacks for $40 total! I think they have a lot of great products and sales especially if you have the store card!
Good kitchen department and excellent customer service. I've bought clothes and cosmetics here over the years -- they have a birthday discount too!
Oswego, NY
I normally don't shop here unless they are having a sale. I have found a few good items but whenever I have been the workers were kind of rude..
Mount Carmel, PA
I'm not a big fan of Bonton. They have all the nice things you can find at other department stores but they're overpriced. Go somewhere else!

Looking for your answer?