Bon-Ton

by Bon-Ton

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bon-Ton!
How would you rate this product?
Claremont, CA
I love The Bon Ton too. Like Lord & Taylor, I live in Southern California so there’s no department store out here so I order from them online. They also have great quality clothes at a better discount, cheaper, they have great sales. Love The Bon Ton!!
Niagara Falls, NY
This store used to have the most amazing sales and I did some serious damage to my wallet, but now they have downsized so much and a lot of the fashions lines I liked they no longer carry. I think this another store that has been hit hard by the recession.
San Diego, CA
I have purchased a Disney cake pop maker from this website and I loved the service and how quick they shipped the item. I used a promo code so the cake pop maker turned out to be less than ten dollars! Will be shopping here again.
Hackensack, NJ
I love BonTon as they carry great brands and quality products. Some things may really seem pricey but they do have great coupons and discounts. You can buy products from brands like clinique and elizabeth arden at a discount price.
Pt Barrington, IL
Love this store!! Along with coupons and reward cards you can score some really great deals! Over the holidays, I got an item that was regular price $120, on sale for $68, and with coupon and rewards I got this item for $6.....I get sales like this all the time from here!!!
I'm really sad they stopped selling junior's clothes in my area! This store is a bit pricey when their clothes are average priced, but when they're on sale I've gotten some incredible deals.
I don't really like to shop at this store but when Bon Ton has a sale I go and I found a great price really great things and still use the coupons they offer when they do sales
Washington, PA
Great go-to store for all of your needs: clothes, shoes, handbags, makeup, housewares, kids, mens, etc. The store where I live is on the smaller side. Great website to shop online. Lots of coupons and free shipping options.
P C Beach, FL
Great place to shop. They have a nice selection of products, and they have great coupons and sales. I recently bought a comforter, and after sale and coupon, the price was much less than anywhere else I had looked.
Allentown, PA
They have great bras and intimate apparel, but they can be very expensive. If you wait until their Good Will sale you can get really good product for much cheaper.

Looking for your answer?