Add a Photo

By NONE
#221 in Magazines & Newspapers
1 Year, 12 issues - Bon Appetit Magazine is America's number one publication for food and entertaining. Every issue of Bon Appetit Magazine is filled with easy and delicious recipes, restaurant reviews, menus and tips for simple and stylish entertaining, and creative ideas for healthy and time-saving meals. You'll also read interesting features on wine and spirits, step-by-step instructions for preparing dishes, and travel articles about places of special note for those who love food!
Sara A.
Sara A.
This is great! Really helps the cooking juices get flowing. Love this magazine!
Deborah M.
Deborah M.
Toms River, NJ
I grew up with BA & Gourmet and I've enjoyed seeing how BA has evolved over the years. The recipes are seasonal and the recipes are thoughtfully laid out to make them easy to follow. The "prep school" & "fresh, fast, & easy" columns make it easy for those of us who want to experiment with something new and play in the kitchen but still appreciate expert guidance. I also like how the print edition is well integrated with the e- version.
Christine D.
Christine D.
Madison, WI
I normally don't like getting paper magazines in the mail, but BA is amazing. They have really interesting articles and awesome recipes. I keep renewing.
Julie V.
Julie V.
San Antonio, TX
Bon Appetit offers seasonal recipes, travel advice and bios on the chefs and restaurants. I enjoy thumbing through each issue. The recipes aren't pretentious, all of the ingredients are accessible and mostly affordable. Downside - not as many pages as other subscriptions, but the recipes will keep you busy all month.
Meghan L.
Meghan L.
Callao, VA
I love Bon Appetits recipes. I look forward to their holiday issues the most. They always have some amazing cookie recipes in their December issues.
Denise T.
Denise T.
Las Vegas, NV
Seriously - Bon Appetit is the bible for foodies. They have the best articles about new restaurants, up and coming chefs - and food trends. Additionally - they have great recipes - great preparation tips AND they break it down for beginners.

I want to curate a collection of Bon Appetit's for my house!
Karlie B.
Karlie B.
Victoria
I love love love this magazine. It features a good selection of recipes, from the ""Burns Water" cook to the "Foodie" chef. I like being able to find everyday meals and also a recipe that'll get me out of the box