6 colors available

BY COVERGIRL

Mega volume and dark intensity in one mascara for an over the top bombshell look. Step 1 volumize - load on for unbelievably big volume - step 2 - intensify - seal in with one coat for an intense, dark all day finish. Beautifully separated lashes. Removes with covergirl makeup remover.

Bombshell Volume By LashBlast Mascara
  • "I only use the "1" side because the other side makes my eyelashes look like spider legs and its just a weird feeling." in 2 reviews
  • "My eyelashes turn out great and the one two step thing is a great formula for lengthening and creating volume and darkening I would definitely recommend it to a friend and I have :)" in 1 review
  • "I had to scrub my eyes with 3 different types of eye makeup removers and still couldn't get all of the product off!" in 1 review
  • "This mascara makes my eyelashes look so long and full; better than they have ever looked!" in 1 review
  • "It makes my lashes look fuller and longer." in 1 review
Devan C.
Devan C.
Review for: Very Black 800
I tend to stick with covergirl lash blast mascaras, and have never had any problems. I decided to try out this mascara last time I was at the store. When using both steps, it is like there is glue in the second step. Although it might make my lashes stand out, it is so incredibly difficult to wash off, it isn't worth it. I used soap and water, oil free eye make up remover, and make up remover with oil, and STILL couldn't get it completely off. It makes my lashes feel hard and thick. However, I DO like it with only the first step. It looks fine, and washes off fine. So for the time being, that is what I've done, and haven't had any problems that way. I will not buy it again, and as far as 2 step mascaras go, there way better options than this one.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Hermitage, TN
THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE MASCARA! I tried a long time ago when I first joined this site to write about it and after that I WAS HOOKED. It features two sides, one with plastic bristles that pull lashes apart and spread the coverage from the base of the eye to the tip of the lash, and side 2 which features a classic brush head that thickens and darkens the lashes. I usually only use side 1 because it gives SOOO much volume but when I am going for a glam look I can thicken them up with out pulling out another mascara tube! This product is really a two for one and It it the only mascara I have used for months and months until there is none left! I recommend it to all my friends and even now it's all they use!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Review for: Very Black 800
CoverGirl mascaras are usually very good, especially the Lash Blast ones. However this Bombshell mascara is an exception - it is absolutely horrible! It is a total pain to remove. It's sticky and I practically have to rub my eyes raw to try and get it off. And I don't care for the two-step application. I don't see any difference in my lashes with or without the primer, and the short wand makes it more difficult to apply the mascara. It makes my lashes look okay, a little sticky, but I can easily get better results with a different mascara that has a better wand and is easier to remove. I would recommend any of the Lash Blast mascaras except for this one. I didn't like any part of this mascara at all.
Camila A.
Camila A.
Review for: Very Black 800
It makes me sad to write a bad review because I had such high expectations regarding this mascara and at some point I thought I could really make it work. See, this mascara has two wands as it is a two-step product. And I love both of them: the first one actually makes my eyelashes look long while the second one adds volume. As a person who has short and thin eyelashes I thought I'd found the perfect product. The problem is, it didn't really achieve the dramatic effect I was expecting and it seems to me that wearing two coats of the mascara was just unnecessary. I'm going to give it another chance following the two steps and if it definitely doesn't work, I guess I'll just use each wand separately.
Joanna O.
Joanna O.
Bushnell, FL
I had higher expectations for this mascara. It does make your eyelashes look darker and fuller. And the packaging does draw in the girliest of girls. It makes your lashes feel crispy and brittle when it dries. I like the idea of two sides but I'm kind of torn on what side two does considering it is the side that makes your lashes harder. I'm assuming it is the waterproof part. Now I'm not saying it's a bad product however it is probably on the lower end of fantastic mascaras. I am going to include a photo of me wearing the mascara along with other facial makeup products and also a photo of the day after affect of this mascara.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Madison Hts, MI
Review for: Very Black 800
This mascara is by far my favorite that I've ever used. First of all, it is impossible to remove. I haven't worn mascara in 3 days and there are still clumps of it on my lashes. The good thing about this mascara is you obviously know it is long lasting. It really does make a difference as far as volume and length which is why I love it. I simply wish it was easier to remove. It's also kind of sticky and will clump if you're not careful! Overall, I still love this stuff.
Cheryl T.
Cheryl T.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Black
I just bought and tried this product for the first time today, so I can only give you my initial thoughts. I loved that the first part of the duo accentuated every lash. It looked immediately like I had twice the amount of lashes. The second part didn't really do much for me, or if it did, I didn't notice a difference. Although I didn't have "bombshell" lashes, I had decent ones. I wish it had the little fibers in it to give longer lashes.
Kasey W.
Kasey W.
Ware Shoals, SC
I love the Bombshell Volume by Lashblast Mascara. I really like how there are two separate brushes for top lashes and bottom lashes. The top lash brush is bigger so that every lash is coated evenly without leaving clumps. The bottom lash brush is smaller and allows every tiny bottom lash to be coated with the mascara. The mascara formula keeps my lashes fuller and longer! It really has the look of wearing false eye lashes.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Honestly, this is the worst mascara I've ever used, which is sad because I had really high expectations for it. It made my lashes extremely hard; I was worried they would break off if I touched them. The one thing that I liked about this mascara was the brushes it uses.. They are easy to handle and we're not messy when applying. I would not purchase again. If looking for a mascara to love, this isn't the one to purchase.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Review for: Black
Love the look you get, but I have the feel. This is great mascara to add volume and the effect of more lashes. It's a two step process and I still am not sure why- but looks great. However- don't rub your eyes at all with this on or you'll suffer! It becomes dried onto your lashes and flakes off, into your eyes. Super important to wash off before bed or you'll wake up with stuff in your eyes- not fun!
Kateryna B.
Kateryna B.
Vancouver, WA
How do people feel about the mascara being hard to remove? I like the idea of it staying on and giving me long lashes at night without the smug!
Kristine M.
Kristine M.
Mc Farland, WI
Somebody, PLEASE suggest a product to use to get this off. Scrubbing with face soap and water just creates a mess and most wipes are just too oily and make my face feel sore after use.
Kaitlin R.
Kaitlin R.
I've been dying to try this! I just don't have much money right now for this type of luxury. Is it worth the price??
Amy C.
Amy C.
Am I the only one who can not get this mascara off with anything? I have tried multiple makeup removers, and this mascara refuses to come off.
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
How well does this product work?