BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Bombshell Temptation Parfum Spray 1.7oz Sexy, red-hot glamour. Sultry holiday magic. The Bombshell seduces in tempting fruits and provocative florals. Velvet magnolia, warm musk and sparkling grapefruit.Package Quantity : 1 see more...

• "Bombshell is one of my favorite scents from Victoria's Secret!" in 1 review
  • "This perfume smells great I love the smell and I Would definitely recommend it" in 1 review
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
I want this again for Xmas, or the new year 2015 I got one as a gift, how much is it? I love the Tease parfum spray...awesome. Love Victoria Secret scents, especially Amber Romance.
Angie B.
Natrona Heights, PA
Bombshell temptation is a long-lasting scent that is both flirty and fun! This is a high quality perfume. Can't go wrong here!
britney e.
Port St Lucie, FL
This is something i need to put on every time i walk in victoria secrets. if beauty had a smell. THIS IS IT
Michelle d.
W Lafayette, IN
I love love love this saucey smell.. its amazing. Lasts all day and I get asked daily where I got it :)
Nadia P.
Fort Worth, TX
All I have to say about this product is that it's amazing. I live it. Very popular and I recommend it
Carolann M.
Really pretty smell. I can not get enough of it . Love all their fragrances they have out also.
McKenzie H.
Akron , OH
Bombshell is one of my favorite scents from Victoria's Secret! It has a scent like no other !
Nicole P.
Las Vegas, NV
Makes me feel like a bombshell! Can't go wrong with Victoria's Secret perfumes at any time!
Kimberly D.
Reading, Pa
Amazing fragrance. Love love love this. My man says I'm sexy, but this makes me sexier.
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
Another great sent made by VS. I have it in my vanity. Not my top fave, but pleasant