BY BH COSMETICS

The Bombshell Bronzing Powder-Starlet provides a natural and radiant glow. Plus it is Paraben-free & Oil-free! see more...

• What's your favorito higlights creme BH cosmetics vs higlights po...1 Answers
  • I know all Bh cosmetics brand good. How was it Bombshell Bronze -...1 Answers
  • How long does the container last u for? How long does it stay on u?2 Answers
EMMSAYS M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't have enough words to say how beautiful this highlighter is. I absolutely loved it. I think bh makes the best highlighters which are pocket friendly and great quality I don't know if they still sell these if not please make them again it was literally $3 I highly recommend them to everyone they don't accentuate your pores and gives you a beautiful highlight !!!!its overall a great product!!!
Rachael M.
Garden City, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this product from BHcosmetics.com . It's very beautiful but it's also very shimmery. A bit to shimmery for my liking when it comes to contouring. But it does make for a decent eyeshadow palette. It's not very expensive so if you just want something to play around with its great or if you're interested in using it for eyeshadow it's also pretty fabulous. Stays true to color and easy to apply. I certainly recommend it to others with the disclaimer that it makes a better eyeshadow palette than bronzer blush and highlighter palette.
Habith J.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product illuminating bronzer is fabulous; I am brunette and I love it as its shades brighten my face, I do not cause allergy something very important for me, I recommend it a lot Bombshell Bronze-Starlet
Ines G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my god I love this bronzer, I actually use it to give luminosity to my face. It is very buildable and blendable and the tone I grabed goes really well with my tanned. It has a beautiful shimmery finish. I would recommend it to a friend.
Ashley G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this palette! So easy to use and the colors are perfect for any look! I love palettes that have the arrangement of colors like this. The formula is very soft and really easy to apply without little fallout!
Kylie J.
Clifton park
Beauty Junkie Expert
A good natural browser  with shimmer I think this is a good product that can be used for Contor that is very long lasting I recommend and a steal for the price.
Luisa B.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't use many products from BH but the ones that I have use I really like it. The quality is good for the price and it works great
Adis H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This bronzer its awesome. I love it. I use it everytime I do my make up. It is my number one 🙂🙂😊😊😏😏😏😎😎
Linsey S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice product that is multi use and inexpensive. Has three highlight shades and a bronzer which are all shimmer. Use individually or separately. My favorite is a soft pink with a good shimmer in it. I like the packaging as well.
Corina P.
Corinth, NY
Beautiful beautiful beautiful!!' I'm in love with this!! Stays put, not muddy or streaky!!! Amazing product for an amazing price!!!
Paige P.
How long does the container last u for? How long does it stay on u?
RosaEsther N.
San Juan
What's your favorito higlights creme BH cosmetics vs higlights powder nyx? Bombshell Bronze-Starlet [product:nyx-highlight-&-contour-pro-palette]
Özlem N.
West Babylon, NY
I know all Bh cosmetics brand good. How was it Bombshell Bronze -starlet?is this good for using contouring? Is this looks natural?