BY BH COSMETICS

The Bombshell Bronzing Powder-Starlet provides a natural and radiant glow. Plus it is Paraben-free & Oil-free! see more...

• I know all Bh cosmetics brand good. How was it Bombshell Bronze -...1 Answers
  • How long does the container last u for? How long does it stay on u?2 Answers
Priscilla L.
Priscilla L.
I got Starlet and was really surprisez with the texture of the product (it's really reflective in the packaging), but it looks really natural on the skin. Since I have fair skin, I do have to be careful when I apply it so it doesn't look like I have tons of bronzer on, but it's a nice product.
Linsey S.
Linsey S.
Nice product that is multi use and inexpensive. Has three highlight shades and a bronzer which are all shimmer. Use individually or separately. My favorite is a soft pink with a good shimmer in it. I like the packaging as well.
Cayleigh C.
Cayleigh C.
So pigmented! When I swirl the colors together it just looks so beautiful, mine has some shimmer. I picked this up on sale online for 3 dollars! So beautiful. I highly recommend adding it to your makeup collection
Cassandra D.
Cassandra D.
Fond du Lac, WI
This product has 4 different uses to it. You can use it separately or together for a complete look. The price is just right for quality makeup. I love the shimmer that the highlighting colors have to it.
Kimber L.
Kimber L.
I got this in a monthly subscription box and I love it! It's perfect for my purse and the colors are great on my fair skin. I apply it with my fingers and use the highlight and bronzer on my eyes as well
Mackayla Q.
Mackayla Q.
I real liked this but it did no good for me when the colors where by their selves i had to mix them for it to match my skin tone.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Cumming, GA
Haven't used as an overall bronzer, but I use the two lightest shoes as a highlighter and it's amazing! Very pigmented.
Barbie B.
Barbie B.
Ballwin, MO
Love this product it is a must have for your summer cosmetics. Highly recommended! Love the bronze starlet color
EMMSAYS M.
EMMSAYS M.
I don't have enough words to say how beautiful this highlighter is. I absolutely loved it. I think bh makes the best highlighters which are pocket friendly and great quality I don't know if they still sell these if not please make them again it was literally $3 I highly recommend them to everyone they don't accentuate your pores and gives you a beautiful highlight !!!!its overall a great product!!!
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
I purchased this product from BHcosmetics.com . It's very beautiful but it's also very shimmery. A bit to shimmery for my liking when it comes to contouring. But it does make for a decent eyeshadow palette. It's not very expensive so if you just want something to play around with its great or if you're interested in using it for eyeshadow it's also pretty fabulous. Stays true to color and easy to apply. I certainly recommend it to others with the disclaimer that it makes a better eyeshadow palette than bronzer blush and highlighter palette.
Paige P.
Paige P.
How long does the container last u for? How long does it stay on u?
Özlem N.
Özlem N.
West Babylon, NY
I know all Bh cosmetics brand good. How was it Bombshell Bronze -starlet?is this good for using contouring? Is this looks natural?