Bombay Sapphire Gin  uploaded by Sarah H.Bombay Sapphire Gin  uploaded by Mary N.

BY BOMBAY SAPPHIRE #2 in Gin

Bombay Sapphire Gin is crafted using 10 botanicals and 100% natural flavors. Bombay Sapphire Gin is lightweight and crisp with a palate of zesty citrus and a hint of sweetness. Soft lavender notes lead to a white peppery finish. Bombay Sapphire Gin can be used in a variety of tall cocktails or a classic Dirty Martini. If you’re looking for more than a bottle, buy our Classic Martini Kit. see more...

Daniel J.
Daniel J.
Miami
this is a gin which I honestly will admit to being the first gin behind a bar that I recognized a decade ago as a gin that I could and would want to be seen drinking. About the taste i can say that i'm not an expert but the Good bit of alcohol notes in there, along with some juniper. There’s a sweetness and a distinct floral fruity character in the background. i love to mix with some extra lemon and 2 slice of lemon.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Kansas City
It's the best gin. I hate writing reviews. Words. I've never paid any attention to how much it costs.  More words.  I already said it was good.  It tastes like gin and it's better than other gins I've tried.  If I'm at the store buying gun, it's the one I buy.  You really shouldn't force people to write more than they feel is necessary to convey the point.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
It was worth the price I paid. The gin goes down smooth, and it goes perfect in a mixed drink. I mixed mine with Sprite, a dash of tonic water, and a slice of lemon. It was my first time trying, and I plan on buying again. I would recommend this gin. I found it at my local liquor store.  Sprite. 2 Liter Bottle   Canfield's Tonic Water
juuuuulie 💁.
juuuuulie 💁.
Newton, MA
As a bartender, I get many requests for Gin and Tonic's. My first instinct is to grab the Bombay Sapphire. Customers are always satisfied, and always come back for another round. Squeeze in a couple extra limes for some extra flavor! Equally as good with soda water (if you/your customers are looking for a lower calorie beverage!)
Charlotte W.
Charlotte W.
Boston
This gin is smooth and goes down easy. It's great in your classic Gin & Tonic. I've purchased it before and will purchase it again. It's a bit more expensive than alcohol I normally buy, but the quality makes it worth it. Plus, the bottle is a beautiful color so it makes for a great, unique home decor piece.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Las Vegas, NV
I recently started drinking gin cocktails for the first time in my life and I must say I really like them. I purchased Bombay hoping to recreate something I'd had out one night. I love how smooth and fresh it tastes. It adds just the right zing especially to cocktails that may be overly sweet without it.
Kadijah W.
Kadijah W.
Austin
A little goes a long way with Bombay Sapphire Gin ! I understand why it's mentioned in so many songs. It tastes so crisp; definitely has spicier undertones. AND it mixes well with things such as tonic water, ginger ale! I bought a bottle for less than $30. My go-to Gin!
Leah W.
Leah W.
Providence, RI
Bombay saphire is my go-to martini making gin. It's flavorful  and unctuous enough to hold up to a dry martini and have lots of great juniper notes, but also is great in a salty dirty martini. It's a great pricepoint and a crowd pleaser. Pairs great with some fun stuffed olives.
Trina K.
Trina K.
Winter Garden, FL
For me I like a nice smooth gun that mixes well with tonic. This gun is not only delicious but it is perfect for on its own or mixed into a delightful cocktail. It's definitely priced well and is one I have recommended to others countless times. My favorite gina to use for gin and juice.
Pauline F.
Pauline F.
San Pedro, CA
amazing refreshing summer drink! I enjoy it with ice cubes, club soda and lime. Tastes better than other gin, Repeat customer and I will continue to purchase this delicious classic drink that my family and I love to drink on hot summer days while relaxing by the pool or summer bbq's
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Who has tried this brand of gin?