BY BOMBAY SAPPHIRE #1 in Gin

BOMBAY SAPPHIRE is vapor infused with 10 botanicals: Juniper berries, lemon peel, coriander, orris root, almonds, cassia bark, licorice, angelica, cubeb berries, and grains of paradise.

Buy on Walmart
Irvin R.
Big Blue!  I really do enjoy this gin when I am feeling like have a gin martini.  While juniper is in here and is fairly prominent, there are some non-juniper notes in here that I do enjoy and give it smoother and more pleasing of a gin taste.  I do notice that it seems viscous at times, which I do prefer by the way, but not always.  Is it the best gin in the world, no but this is a relatively easy to find gin and at a good price point for the quality of gin.  It would make a good addition to any liquor collection for its taste and it gives a great bottle presentation.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
I don't drink gin very often, but when I do, this is my absolute favorite.  This is very premium quality gin and I buy it every now and then at my local liquor store when it goes on sale.  I like to mix this with tonic and it's very delicious and refreshing.  Would highly recommend to anyone.
Elysha S.
This is a very aromatic gin with several distinct notes of flavor.  It is more than just the straight forward juniper flavor most gin’s have.  The notes of flavor are citrusy and are enhanced with the addition of lime, my personal favorite.  The price tag on this bottle is around 25.00 and it can be easily found in stores and restaurants.  I recommend this brand to those who are looking to try gin as it is more subtle in flavor and easy to mix with other liquors or mixers.
Mar J.
Delicious is all I can say. Crisp, clean flavor and if you want to make a refreshing cocktail for summer or poolside, add this to pink lemonade with lots of ice and a sprig of fresh mint. So delicious and tasty. If you’re into colored bottles, this color is beautiful for display or if you save it for after it’s empty. Bombay Sapphire® Gin
Sarah R.
New York , NY
3 out of 5 stars
Served chilled, it's one of the few London Drys that I find relatively charming in one way or another (as I've said elsewhere, I'm actually not so crazy about the prominence of juniper in many gins). There's actually an interesting almost chocolatey note on the smell, with some earthy character rounding it out, lots of lemon and coriander. The juniper is there, but takes a bit of a back seat. Some licorice shows up as well. Taste starts with a boozy bitterness, more chocolate and earth, lemon, and then there's the juniper berries--bigger in the taste than the smell. There's some real heat here, some bitterness. Not my favourite gin, but it's one of the entry level offerings that I'm happy to enjoy in a G&T or with a lemon twist.
Adrienne L.
Buckeye, AZ
Not a big Gin fan, but Bombay Sapphire is the one I will drink. Is smoother than some others, not as strong or harsh as New Amsterdam but just as smooth as Seagrams. Again, not a big gin fan but I do love a good Dirty Martini especially made with Bombay. Not overwhelming, but a good dry gin. Perfect for mixing in cocktails.
Anna Marie J.
Murray, UT
I should start by saying that I'm not a big gin drinker. In fact, back in my college days, we drank lots of cheap and awful gin and I swore it off for years and years.  Then my friend made Bombay Sapphire gin martinis at her party and I took it, thinking they were vodka martinis. Obviously, I had a big surprise, but the biggest surprise was that I REALLY liked this gin! I have broadened my gin horizons a bit since then but I always come back to Bombay Sapphire.
Katie M.
Atlanta, GA
The perfect G&T starts with Bombay Sapphire! I drink a lot of gin and tonics and on an average night I’m not too picky about what brand of liquor because I can just add lime. However, when I want to treat myself to the best tasting one, I order my G&T with Bombay Sapphire. It’s also what I stock on my bar cart at home for entertaining family and friends. I know it’s hard to rate liquor due to everyone having different palates but this is the best gin in my opinion.
Skylar W.
Columbus
I get Bombay sapphire all the time. It doesn’t taste the greatest ( what you’d expect from him) but it is soooo smooth. it’s really easy to down. And goes best with Lemonade and sprite ! I’m my opinion :) and after one too many it’s a very enjoyable drunk with almost no hangover the next day!  Bombay Sapphire® Gin
Catherine G.
This is a very popular gin. It is a London Dry Gin the botanicals in it are not overwhelming making it ideal for mixing. It has a predominately juniper note that blends well with the other botanicals it contains. Packaging is very beautiful and will look lovely in your home bar. If you enjoy making cocktails this is definitely something you should think about adding to your bar. I really enjoy it when it's mixed with elderflower and mint.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Gin and Juice? Gin and Tonic? How do you like yours?
Carolanne B.
Cambridge
How is the best way to try gin,,Ive never had much gin other then gin and toxic and didn't like that..any suggestion to try??
Jamie S.
Brooklyn, NY
Do you think Bombay Sapphire is a girly gin?
Lily A.
Been very tempted to try this but never tried gin before. Is this one good?
Zoey H.
Appleton
What do people mix with their gin typically?