BY BOMBAY SAPPHIRE #1 in Gin

BOMBAY SAPPHIRE is vapor infused with 10 botanicals: Juniper berries, lemon peel, coriander, orris root, almonds, cassia bark, licorice, angelica, cubeb berries, and grains of paradise.

Nehal T.
Dublin, CA

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; line-height: 23.0px; font: 12.0px Times; color: #000000; -webkit-text-stroke: #ffffff}
span.s1 {font-kerning: none}

A restrained style that is a proto-contemporary look at gin. Great for people who like a restrained perspective to their gin. Mixes well and does a lot of things nicely, but does very few things great. It’s hard to look at this gin outside of the culture it exists in: it’s incredibly popular and is probably the most common ‘favorite’ gin there is. While I think some have done what Bombay Sapphire envisioned better in the years since it launched, its hard to not give credit for being one of the first widely available gins that appealed to a palate and sensibility in gin that once went completely ignored.
Jocelyn C.
I only bought Bombay once and it was as a gift for one of my freinds.  It is on the pricier side for Fun but I didn't mind being that it was a gift.  I, of course, tried some and it was great as compared to the other Gins I had tried.  I am not a huge fan of Gin, it is never the first alcohol I reach for but I would definitely repurchase it as a gift for a friend.
Jeanna V.
Glen Mills, PA
This is my go to when I'm out at the bar. It's reasonably priced, tasty and always available, no matter where you are. There is another brand that I have a favorite, but I don't see it out all that often. Bombay is a great consistent go-to gin!
Fran D.
Harrisburg
I am not a big gin drinker however as far as gin goes the Bombay is much smoother than others I have had.  Bombay Sapphire® Gin Still has the pine needle taste as gin does, which is the taste I do not prefer, but this gin mixed with tonic and quite a few limes is actually very enjoyable, even though I don’t like gin!
Evelyn J.
Chicago
Smooth and crisp! Makes for a great gin and tonic. Other gin brands I’ve had were too dry and bitter, but Bombay was pleasantly smooth. I haven’t bought this since I was in college because I’ve been more into tequila lately, but I would definitely recommend if you’re looking for a smooth and slightly more expensive gin experience.
Melissa D.
North Salem
Every summer I go to Saratoga Race Track and I always drink gin and tonic. I always choose Bombay. It is the best gin out there! I think it helps me win money on the ponies. Basically what I'm telling you is don't look any further get in your car and go grab your self some Bombay Gin and Drink responsibility! And they're off!
Rosali M.
Castle Rock
Uns dos melhores drinks que ja provei uma delicia perfeito pra tomar reunites com as amigas,eu encontrei ele no bar numa sexta è um preço super razoavel eu ja tomei ele muitas vezes e posso falar sou fã hahaha estou muito sastifeita
E mal posso esperar pra sexta novamente e desfrutar desse maravilhoso drink
Christina A.
Lake Forest, CA
I like the taste of this. It's great as an alcohol to mix with tarte juices. I bought mine at Stater brother and I got a good deal on it. It was my first time trying out that gen and it was bomb. Delicious! Overall I would recommended this for girls night or if your in the mood for a tropical drink 🌴
Erika Y.
Sherwood
My go-to gin! Bombay Sapphire classic has a complex blend of notes that just make a gin and tonic better than your standard well drink! I am not sure whether it is the juniper, the subtle citrus, or the blend of spices, a Bombay gin and tonic is just the ticket to sip on a hot Oregon evening - yes - thanks to global warming we've had plenty of those these past couple of years. I like to match Bombay with a good quality tonic, either Schweppes or one of the gourmet brands of tonic that have popped up lately - even at my local Safeway. Fever tree tonic and Bombay sapphire gin are a favored match!
Bethany B.
Missoula
It went well with tonic as it should made it a little too dry for my taste but wasn’t bad, we are more of a Gilbeys household which I am sure some of you are thinking gross but it is a decent price, either way it makes a decent Gin & Tonic, give it try both ways and see which way you like it
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Gin and Juice? Gin and Tonic? How do you like yours?
Carolanne B.
Cambridge
How is the best way to try gin,,Ive never had much gin other then gin and toxic and didn't like that..any suggestion to try??
Jamie S.
Brooklyn, NY
Do you think Bombay Sapphire is a girly gin?
Lily A.
Been very tempted to try this but never tried gin before. Is this one good?
Patrick S.
Greendale, WI
What Gin do you prefer for a classic Martini?? Does your preference change based upon a martini straight or on the rocks?