Bombay Sapphire® Gin

by Bombay Sapphire

#2 in Gin

Bombay Sapphire is a world famous gin known for its distinctive blue bottle. Every drop contains 10 hand-selected botanicals from exotic locations around the world. The most versatile gin for cocktail creativity. Perfectly balanced, bright and fresh.

Who is in love with this gin? Bombay Sapphire® Gin ?
What’s your favourite brand of gin? Bombay Sapphire® Gin
I Have never been able to make a delicious drink with Bombay sapphire but recall tasting a Bombay Sapphire® Gin tini in Vegas that was incredible! What do you shake in your chilled Bombay ?
Start your review of Bombay Sapphire® Gin!
Liv M.
Portland
This is the best gin on the market in my opinion. It is so smooth and has the best after taste, and the bottle is just so damn beautiful - try using it as a vase when it's empty! So good for gin & tonic or on its own, I would highly recommend this to anyone that likes gin!
Naz N.
Auckland
Delicious ! Can mix with so many different kinds of juice/alcohol 😍 NYE here I come with my Bombay Gin 😝
Amanda O.
A really smooth flavour that goes down well.  Not complicated. Its packaged in a cool blue clear glass bottle that adds to the overall elegance.  I have had Bombay Sapphire many times and compared to the alternatives this is my number 1 brand choice!
Jess T.
Super smooth to drink easy with mixers, always great with tonic and a slice of lemon. Or as a cocktail highly recommended.
Blue martini
1 ounce peach snaps
Garnish with orange slice
Valerie W.
Wellington
Nice tasting Gin. Was pretty good for the price. I brought it because it is a staple in a lot of peoples alcohol collections.
Karen B.
Love this gin as is not too dry. Makes an awesome gin and tonic with a squeeze of lime. Regularly pick it up duty free ( or get others too!) or purchase at liquor store. Reasonably priced and great in summer.
Shannon lee M.
SAFETY BAY, WA
I didn’t like the taste and when I followed instructions to making this into a drink it didn’t work out that great the whole thing flopped
Levi E.
I am very new to gin, however I find this particular gin very refreshing and tasty. Definitely a drinks for sunny summer days 😊
Kellie M.
Bombay Sapphire is definitely one of my favourite Gins to drink. The flavour is smooth and i love this in summer. Very refreshing!
Bridget M.
Auckland
Bombay has always been my go to gin when I have a choice. I enjoy the crisp taste of it and think it is one of the best gins for a gin and tonic with lime. I will always grab a bottle of Bombay when I am travelling through duty free.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Victoria C.
Rebecca F.
Nicole C.
Saxtons River, VT
Grace R. il y a un an
Gin, tonic water and lime juice with lots of ice!
Reham A.
Franco T. il y a un an
Gin Tonic for ever 🤤😍❤️
Jessica D.
Raleigh, NC
il y a un an
Bombay Sapphire® Gin ? What is the best mixer to go with this gin?
Jody M. il y a un an
Soda and lime for me
Courtney G.
Regina, SK
il y a 2 ans
Kristy C. il y a 2 ans
Plenty of delicious martinis with this gin! Google and I’m sure you’ll find one with the ingredients you would like. I like mine best chilled with a lime.
Sophy A.
New York, New York
il y a 3 ans
Bombay Sapphire® Gin:? Gin Basil Smash. Looking for new drink mix for the upcoming thanksgiving weekend. Can anyone assist with me plz ?
Su G. il y a 3 ans
I Like to mix the cocktail Bombay sapphire Negroni. It’s witch martini Rossi, martini bitter, orange peel and Bombay sapphire. I like it