BY BOMBAY SAPPHIRE #2 in Gin

BOMBAY SAPPHIRE is vapor infused with 10 botanicals: Juniper berries, lemon peel, coriander, orris root, almonds, cassia bark, licorice, angelica, cubeb berries, and grains of paradise.

Allison A.
Fort Worth
While  Bombay Sapphire® Gin is still fairly young being created in 1987, it is one of the finest gin labels available today. It's distinctive blue glass bottle emblazoned with Queen Victoria's picture is recognizable to most.  It's ingredients consist of only three things. Neutral grain spirit flavored with juniper, water and sugar. It contains no artificial colors or flavors and is produced in London, England.  It carries the juniper flavor above all else along with lemon zest flow together nicely and at the finish, the subtle spice of the coriander flows through.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
I don't drink gin very often, but when I do, this is my absolute favorite.  This is very premium quality gin and I buy it every now and then at my local liquor store when it goes on sale.  I like to mix this with tonic and it's very delicious and refreshing.  Would highly recommend to anyone.
Elysha S.
This is a very aromatic gin with several distinct notes of flavor.  It is more than just the straight forward juniper flavor most gin’s have.  The notes of flavor are citrusy and are enhanced with the addition of lime, my personal favorite.  The price tag on this bottle is around 25.00 and it can be easily found in stores and restaurants.  I recommend this brand to those who are looking to try gin as it is more subtle in flavor and easy to mix with other liquors or mixers.
Sarah R.
NEW YORK, NY
3 out of 5 stars
Served chilled, it's one of the few London Drys that I find relatively charming in one way or another (as I've said elsewhere, I'm actually not so crazy about the prominence of juniper in many gins). There's actually an interesting almost chocolatey note on the smell, with some earthy character rounding it out, lots of lemon and coriander. The juniper is there, but takes a bit of a back seat. Some licorice shows up as well. Taste starts with a boozy bitterness, more chocolate and earth, lemon, and then there's the juniper berries--bigger in the taste than the smell. There's some real heat here, some bitterness. Not my favourite gin, but it's one of the entry level offerings that I'm happy to enjoy in a G&T or with a lemon twist.
Skylar W.
Columbus
I get Bombay sapphire all the time. It doesn’t taste the greatest ( what you’d expect from him) but it is soooo smooth. it’s really easy to down. And goes best with Lemonade and sprite ! I’m my opinion :) and after one too many it’s a very enjoyable drunk with almost no hangover the next day!  Bombay Sapphire® Gin
Catherine G.
This is a very popular gin. It is a London Dry Gin the botanicals in it are not overwhelming making it ideal for mixing. It has a predominately juniper note that blends well with the other botanicals it contains. Packaging is very beautiful and will look lovely in your home bar. If you enjoy making cocktails this is definitely something you should think about adding to your bar. I really enjoy it when it's mixed with elderflower and mint.
Andrèa S.
Not only is the alcohol inviting on its top shelf location, but it also is very smooth.  When drank in a chilled shot glass, the gin's distinctive flavor comes to life.  I love that this gin will always leave me with a happy buzz.  The bottle lasts me a while because I would not sip on this specific gin all night.  Rather, I drink an individual shot or two for special occasions.  Bombay Sapphire® Gin
Nikki M.
Purchased at: Kroger
This is a classic gin lover’s gin, for sure. There’s a loud coriander here, which emerges almost instantly, usurping the elderflower’s attempts at sweetness and carrying a warm citrus note right through to the finish. Juniper is present throughout, but never in a dominating capacity, rather it supports the entire flavour journey, leaving the mouth oscillating wildly between pine and citrus long after the sip is supped.
Kristen L.
Leicester, MA
Bombay Sapphire gin has a very smooth taste. It mixes well and isn't overwhelming in terms of flavor.  It is a good starter gin for new gin drinkers.
While it is not the cheapest of gin products out there, it is also not super pricey. And it it worth the price.  If you are not a gin drinker, I would suggest trying it out at a bar initially, as I've noticed gin is not everyone's cup of tea.
Lucero D.
This is by far my favorite gin ever. Before I tried Bombay Sapphire I avoided all types of gin. To me gin tasted like cheap perfume and didn't really add much flavor or body to any drinks that I tried. My husband introduced me to Bombay Sapphire and made a martini for me and I fell in love almost instantly. You can taste all the herbs especially the juniper berry in the gin and I haven't found anything to match it.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Gin and Juice? Gin and Tonic? How do you like yours?
Carolanne B.
Cambridge
How is the best way to try gin,,Ive never had much gin other then gin and toxic and didn't like that..any suggestion to try??
Jamie S.
Brooklyn, NY
Do you think Bombay Sapphire is a girly gin?
Zoey H.
Milwaukee, WI
What do people mix with their gin typically?
Brina B.