BY BOMBAY SAPPHIRE #1 in Gin

BOMBAY SAPPHIRE is vapor infused with 10 botanicals: Juniper berries, lemon peel, coriander, orris root, almonds, cassia bark, licorice, angelica, cubeb berries, and grains of paradise.

Alyssa S.
Santa Rosa
Bombay gin is something different. At first you aren't sure if you like it, it kind of tastes like a Christmas tree, but then you add a twist of lime and sparkling water and it's the most refreshing drink you've had. Great for warm summer days, and cold winter nights (because seriously. It tastes like a yummy Christmas tree, which is weird.. But trust me) It tastes good, it feels good, it's all good. I highly recommend you give it a try at least once. If for no other reason than to feel like a kid on Christmas morning..
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
I don't drink gin very often, but when I do, this is my absolute favorite.  This is very premium quality gin and I buy it every now and then at my local liquor store when it goes on sale.  I like to mix this with tonic and it's very delicious and refreshing.  Would highly recommend to anyone.
Elysha S.
This is a very aromatic gin with several distinct notes of flavor.  It is more than just the straight forward juniper flavor most gin’s have.  The notes of flavor are citrusy and are enhanced with the addition of lime, my personal favorite.  The price tag on this bottle is around 25.00 and it can be easily found in stores and restaurants.  I recommend this brand to those who are looking to try gin as it is more subtle in flavor and easy to mix with other liquors or mixers.
Carrie L.
Bombay Sapphire is the best for Martinis. I do without the vermouth. I put the gin in the freezer to create an icy balance of the drink.
Overall, it’s a classier gin and creates a sophisticated drink. I also love the blue bottle up on my bar. I recommended it.
Anna Marie J.
Murray, UT
I should start by saying that I'm not a big gin drinker. In fact, back in my college days, we drank lots of cheap and awful gin and I swore it off for years and years.  Then my friend made Bombay Sapphire gin martinis at her party and I took it, thinking they were vodka martinis. Obviously, I had a big surprise, but the biggest surprise was that I REALLY liked this gin! I have broadened my gin horizons a bit since then but I always come back to Bombay Sapphire.
Katie M.
Atlanta, GA
The perfect G&T starts with Bombay Sapphire! I drink a lot of gin and tonics and on an average night I’m not too picky about what brand of liquor because I can just add lime. However, when I want to treat myself to the best tasting one, I order my G&T with Bombay Sapphire. It’s also what I stock on my bar cart at home for entertaining family and friends. I know it’s hard to rate liquor due to everyone having different palates but this is the best gin in my opinion.
Skylar W.
Columbus
I get Bombay sapphire all the time. It doesn’t taste the greatest ( what you’d expect from him) but it is soooo smooth. it’s really easy to down. And goes best with Lemonade and sprite ! I’m my opinion :) and after one too many it’s a very enjoyable drunk with almost no hangover the next day!  Bombay Sapphire® Gin
Catherine G.
This is a very popular gin. It is a London Dry Gin the botanicals in it are not overwhelming making it ideal for mixing. It has a predominately juniper note that blends well with the other botanicals it contains. Packaging is very beautiful and will look lovely in your home bar. If you enjoy making cocktails this is definitely something you should think about adding to your bar. I really enjoy it when it's mixed with elderflower and mint.
Paige I.
Brooklyn
Sapphire is the gin that gin lovers love to hate. It's soft, light, elegant. It's the "little black dress" of the gin world -- cliched, sexy, light, alluring, and not particularly unique. But it works and despite all the criticism, Sapphire has an elegance of it that belies its popularity. This isn't the Budweiser of gins. This isn't the Heineken of gins. It is a hugely popular product, at a good price, made with consistency and quality.
Andrèa S.
Not only is the alcohol inviting on its top shelf location, but it also is very smooth.  When drank in a chilled shot glass, the gin's distinctive flavor comes to life.  I love that this gin will always leave me with a happy buzz.  The bottle lasts me a while because I would not sip on this specific gin all night.  Rather, I drink an individual shot or two for special occasions.  Bombay Sapphire® Gin
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Gin and Juice? Gin and Tonic? How do you like yours?
Carolanne B.
Cambridge
How is the best way to try gin,,Ive never had much gin other then gin and toxic and didn't like that..any suggestion to try??
Jamie S.
Brooklyn, NY
Do you think Bombay Sapphire is a girly gin?
Lily A.
Been very tempted to try this but never tried gin before. Is this one good?
Patrick S.
Greendale, WI
What Gin do you prefer for a classic Martini?? Does your preference change based upon a martini straight or on the rocks?