Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Hanh N.Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Sarah S.

BY BOMBAY SAPPHIRE #6 in Gin

Clear, pure appearance. First nosings pick up more of coriander and angelica than any other botanicals. Taste profile introduces the juniper and citrus aspects. Sophisticated, stone dry, with plenty of textural grip see more...

Bombay Sapphire® East Gin

Start your review of Bombay Sapphire® East Gin!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Sarah S.
Windermere, FL
I’m a huge fan of Bombay Sapphire® Gin, and have been for as long as I’ve been a fan of gin-and-tonics (basically, ever since I started drinking). I remember when Bombay Sapphire® East Gin was released and I was so stoked to try it. I bought a bottle the first time I saw it on the shelf and... I still have that bottle. With most of the product still in it. It’s not bad, per se, there’s just something about the flavor that’s a little “too much” for me personally and I strongly prefer the original variety.
Hanh N.
Burnaby, BC
Bombay Sapphire is one of the best Gin I ever had. You should try use a clean highball glass, fill with ice cubes, add Bombay Sapphire Gin, and top off with some Sprite. A twist of lemon or lime adds color.
Gin is pretty much just flavored vodka — but the best kind possible.