Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Hanh N.Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Sarah S.

BY BOMBAY SAPPHIRE #6 in Gin

Clear, pure appearance. First nosings pick up more of coriander and angelica than any other botanicals. Taste profile introduces the juniper and citrus aspects. Sophisticated, stone dry, with plenty of textural grip see more...

Bombay Sapphire® East Gin

Start your review of Bombay Sapphire® East Gin!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kimberly S.
N Scituate, RI
Smooth gin with a powerful taste. Affordable and top notch. I’d certainly continue buying.
Dorothy L.
Los Angeles
Unique flavor profile. Nice for herbal cocktails and more Asian twists. Less overt flavor than normal Sapphire. Exceeded my expectations. Will buy again.
Tima R.
Toronto, ON
Great taste also mixes very well with fruit juice!! Love it very natural and no hangover the next day very pure
Kit K.
Sacramento, CA
“Bartender, give me a Bombay Sapphire Martini up, a little dirty, two olives and an onion.” Said every hard working women on a Friday night, 6PM, before her dinner date arrives!
Alejandra V.
Una bebida generosa, preparada para disfrutarla con amigos y familia, en cualquier parte, ya sea playa, montaña o una fiesta, se llegan a hacer grandes mezclas con otras bebidas para disfrutarla, inolvidable
Danielle L.
Smiths Falls
Delicious gin! Love it. Definitely a go to. I do find the packaging attractive, love the blue colour of the bottle.
Rachel O.
Dugald, MB
Purchased at: Instacart
This gin is smooth and has a great taste. Bombay is my go to for gin. I enjoy it with ice, tonic and a splash of lime juice. I am never disappointed with this drink.
Ericka B.
Minot Air Force Base
satisfactory. light nice flavor mixes well. Does not feel over powering or overwhelming but the flavor does not dissappear. Great price for the quality and decent eye appealing packaging and coloring. I would reccomend to others because of quality and affordability.
Nelly V.
Hialeah, FL
All Bombay’s are great to me! I really love the original, star AND this east gin. Definitely met my expectations and is better than the competition!
Sharon H.
San Antonio, TX
Great for a gin and tonic! Especially when you add a cucumber with it. Highly recommend.