Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Hanh N.Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Sarah S.

BY BOMBAY SAPPHIRE #6 in Gin

Clear, pure appearance. First nosings pick up more of coriander and angelica than any other botanicals. Taste profile introduces the juniper and citrus aspects. Sophisticated, stone dry, with plenty of textural grip see more...

Bombay Sapphire® East Gin

Start your review of Bombay Sapphire® East Gin!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Billie T.
Ellenboro
Very smooth Gin. I mix it with fresh pineapple. It doesn't require a mixer because it goes down so smoothly
Mell M.
Very good Gin. Perfect to make refreshing drinks 🍸 Perfect bottle. I really like the perfect gin and tonic with lots of lemon.
Rosalyn K.
Smooth like chilled ice waterBombay Sapphire® East Gin I like it over one ice cube it’s a great way to relax
CoCo L.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Not as dry as the traditional Bombay bomb mixed with Sprite Cranberry or a Welch’s fruit punch juice.
Ivy L.
I love the complexity of the flavours, and how amazingly easy it is to make a delicious drink with this gin.
Kat M.
Hamilton
It tasted a little bitter for my liking but my boyfriend liked it. It was a little bit on the pricey side. But worth the money if you love some good gin.
Lynette L.
Sanford
I don't drink much but when we have girl night we make mix drinks. My cousin is the best when it comes to making drinks and you barely can taste the alcohol no harsh after taste and I don't gasp for air like I just did a 300 from free dive lol (not cute if your on a date). But love this gin It's extra smooth goes down easy
Brittni D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I love Gin. And to be honest it kind of sneaks up on you. So you have to be careful it is so smooth if you're not much of a drinker this is perfect
Nicole B.
Nottingham, MD
Crisp taste, great for gin fizz, and G&T’s! I got it at my local liquor store. I would buy again.
Emma B.
Again another great gin to start of with, I’m a first time cousumer buying this product and loved it! I find this gin feels and taste a whole lot better than other brand I’ve had, I feel there is no improvement needed for this brand and you should definitely try!