Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Hanh N.Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Sarah S.

BY BOMBAY SAPPHIRE #6 in Gin

Clear, pure appearance. First nosings pick up more of coriander and angelica than any other botanicals. Taste profile introduces the juniper and citrus aspects. Sophisticated, stone dry, with plenty of textural grip see more...

Bombay Sapphire® East Gin

Start your review of Bombay Sapphire® East Gin!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Monica P.
I DO NOT LIKE THIS I DO NOT LIKE THIS I DO NOT LIKE THIS NO WAY I DO NOT LIKE THIS AT ALL IT IS GROSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amber J.
Burkburnett
My husband is a fan on this. I not so much I’m very particular in what kind of alcohol I put into my mixed drinks.
Lauren Singh s.
I have never tired this .. I’m not really a fan of hard liquor ..plus it’s very pricey
Ish C.
This product was okay. I have had better. If I had to pick another product, I would.
Michelle C.
Not thrilled with the taste. The bottle seems to be more appealing than the alcohol itself. More of a pine needle taste.
Emily F.
Ottawa
Not a huge fan of this gin. Found this one very dry and hard to mix it with my original juice. Nice packaging for sure and the price was decent. Got it at the LCBO not too long ago but would not recommended this
noemi G.
Corning, CA
I didn’t really like it, too strong for my taste, I thought it would be smooth but I was wrong. The packaging is actually nice I like the nice bold color of the bottle, personally I wouldn’t buy it again. At least not for myself.
Mandy Y.
West Palm Bch, FL
Not a fan of Gin at all. My sister wanted me to try it and, for me, it was nasty. Even tried mixing it with other stuff but it's still a no for me. Sorry.
Cari c.
Bethlehem, PA
I never really tried this gin but this app is forcing me to write a review for it. I’m hoping to try it I the future
Kristy M.
Dutch Settlement
I have realized I do not like gin. I find it hasn’t taste, I certainly prefer whiskey. I found gin disappointing