Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Hanh N.Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Sarah S.

BY BOMBAY SAPPHIRE #6 in Gin

Clear, pure appearance. First nosings pick up more of coriander and angelica than any other botanicals. Taste profile introduces the juniper and citrus aspects. Sophisticated, stone dry, with plenty of textural grip see more...

Bombay Sapphire® East Gin

Start your review of Bombay Sapphire® East Gin!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Dani F.
Very smooth I adore all these products and I always add to my tonics and a good flavor
Eduardo P.
Bend, OR
I think this bottle is amazing if your trying to have a good night, all though it might be a little strong for must.
Bavneet Kaur M.
Brampton
This is bit different version of standard bombay sapphire. Good option if you feel like trying something else. But standard bombay sapphire is my fav.
Yash B.
Oakton, VA
Solid plain. Wouldn’t mix it with anything else as East version goes down very nicely. However, I would suggest using it in gin and tonics and throwing in a lime.
Allison C.
Yulee, FL
By far the best of the best gins. I’ve been a huge fan of Bombay for many years! I would recommend this to everyone! I love it with tonic water,muddled cucumber,and a splash of lemon or lime.
Claudia V.
Toronto, ON
Perfect for gin and tonic! Not too dry or hard in the mouth, special drink for long weekend 🍹
Casey R.
Dry Creek
Smooth and dry with a nice finish. Great for mixing. Will definitely be the star of any gathering or event!
Kim ✨.
Terrebonne , QC
Good gin. Always a must at home for drinks and good friends. This is the one we always have. Price affordable, not too expensive and really good value. I recommand without any hesitation, this is good stuff.
Agata K.
Ellesmere Port
I like it a lot. It's a good gin for a good price. It mix well with mixers. I have it often at sommer time- is nice and refreshing.
jacqueline p.
Dania, FL
Love Bombay Sapphire cocktails. My Favorite is and Bombay Sapphire and Tonic. Vey easy drinking Gin the go to Gin when ready for  cocktail.