Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Hanh N.Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Sarah S.

BY BOMBAY SAPPHIRE #6 in Gin

Clear, pure appearance. First nosings pick up more of coriander and angelica than any other botanicals. Taste profile introduces the juniper and citrus aspects. Sophisticated, stone dry, with plenty of textural grip see more...

Alexandra F.
Courtenay
I’ve only tried this once in passing, it tastes great and was exactly as I expected it to be. I love hanging out with my friends on the weekends and taste testing different liquors, this met my expectations fully. I would definitely purchase this in the future.
Lynn G.
Johannesburg
Bombay Sapphire has the smoothest taste and I enjoy it most with Dry Lemon Soda, fresh mint leaves.  It is a bit more expensive but when I can afford it I definitely opt for this first. It is on my higher ranking list and I will definitely buy it again
Tamara T.
London
I really love this gin, it’s got a great taste! Definitely my go to when getting any gin related drink. It’s really smooth and just an overall really good gin. Have no complaints at all. The price range isn’t bad either. I would definitely recommend to others
nyx d.
Aguascalientes
its flavor in conjunction with other liquors and soft drinks and fruits make the experience of drinking it unique, its color and a little strong flavor enrich the unique combinations.
being in the mouth one can perfectly differentiate each of the flavors
Tavia B.
Winnipeg
Tasty ad refreshing. Love the juniper and lemon notes. Fairly affordable. Easily foundin any liquor store across North America. Smoother than other gin brands. Not much difference between this an the other Bombay. 10/10 would buy again in a heart beat.
Samantha K.
London
This is one of those lux gin purchases for special occasions like New Years or Anniversaries.  It's pricier than the original, but if you want to splurge and have a stunning bottle in your liquor collection it is totally worth.
Carmen F.
Harrow, Harrow
Bombay Sapphire East Gin (42%, 84 proof $35) is an interesting extension in the Bombay Sapphire brand. It features all of the botanicals from Bombay Sapphire (juniper, grains of paradise, lemon peel, cubeh berries, coriander seeds, angelica root, almond, orris, and licorice) and then adds lemongrass and black pepper.
Great gin. If you love gin then this is for you. Bottle looks great, gin tastes amazing. Price may be more expensive than other brands, though the gin is very nice. I purchase this regularly and don’t plan to stop any time soon.
Cadhla T.
Dun Laoghaire, Dublin
The best for a great nightout! One of the tastiest Gin’s which I’ve had the pleasure of tasting so far. Is the highest standard gin which I’ve tried. Definetly met all expections I would have for a good bottle of wine. 5/5
Liz H.
The best gin I have ever drank! So yummy and super affordable because of the amount you get. Well worth the price tag compared to many other gins. The flavour is amazing and I would 100% be purchasing this gin again x