Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Hanh N.Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Sarah S.

BY BOMBAY SAPPHIRE #6 in Gin

Clear, pure appearance. First nosings pick up more of coriander and angelica than any other botanicals. Taste profile introduces the juniper and citrus aspects. Sophisticated, stone dry, with plenty of textural grip see more...

Tara H.
Ashtabula, OH
Super crisp and well balanced flavor. It is perfect for martinis but also pairs well with mixers. There are a lot of subtle hints of the noted flavors and is not overwhelmingly “piney” like other gins. It’s very affordable!
Gabriel G.
Boston
Subtle and exquisite. This is a great gin to sip on and even better in dirty extra olive martinis. A great beverage to unwind.
Shayee O.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Smooth texture, really good with tonic water and lime. I would recommend drinking it chilled!
Issa R.
Cambridge, MA
Very smooth. Love using it for mixes and parties! The bottle looks very sleek as well. It's a nice addition to our bar at home!
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥.
NASHVILLE, TN
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Couldn’t be better! Needed some extra refreshments and couldn’t drive anywhere so placed order and came right to my door.
Channing K.
Sevierville , TN
I haven’t found one yet I don’t like I would definitely recommend to try it. Friends and family seem to really enjoy as well
Taylor M.
Charlotte
Was excellent with a gin and tonic. A lot of floral notes. Also pairs well with fever tree ginger beer.
Angela C.
Chicago
Purchased at: Target
The best complex flavor I've experienced outside of small batch gin. If you have friends who don't like gin much serve them this complex and more favorable flavor.
Alisha E.
Chillicothe, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
I purchased this gin as a mixer for my sister for her birthday. She is an avid gin drinker. She LOVED it. She kept going on and on about how smooth it was. I tried it myself and would totally recommend it as well!
Kelley F.
Burbank
I was given Bombay Sapphire East for a birthday years back from one of my friends, and always try to find it now whenever I can. It is seriously one of the best gins to take a basic gin and tonic up a level without having to infuse your own gin or really add anything more than ice and tonic water. Love!