Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Hanh N.Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Sarah S.

BY BOMBAY SAPPHIRE #6 in Gin

Clear, pure appearance. First nosings pick up more of coriander and angelica than any other botanicals. Taste profile introduces the juniper and citrus aspects. Sophisticated, stone dry, with plenty of textural grip see more...

Mona
Roseville, CA
My favorite gin! Smooth and refreshing with a tonic, two limes and splash of cranberry.
Sira R.
Smooth and straight to he point. Amazing with light sodas a must buy for a ladies night
Lauren Singh s.
I have never tired this .. I’m not really a fan of hard liquor ..plus it’s very pricey
Ish C.
This product was okay. I have had better. If I had to pick another product, I would.
Julie M.
Indialantic, FL
Perfect for a special occasion. Wonderful and smooth taste. I also love the packaging
Pratanya P.
Watertown
Enjoyed this Gin very much made a great tonic taste was devine had lots of laughs and stories. For the quality of this Gin, the price is right. Love the style of this bottle and the packaging was quite lovely. I would recommend anyone to buy this Gin.
Gabriel G.
Boston
Subtle and exquisite. This is a great gin to sip on and even better in dirty extra olive martinis. A great beverage to unwind.
Tara H.
Ashtabula, OH
Super crisp and well balanced flavor. It is perfect for martinis but also pairs well with mixers. There are a lot of subtle hints of the noted flavors and is not overwhelmingly “piney” like other gins. It’s very affordable!
Courtney B.
Good stuff. I could take it or leave it. It got me drunk tho and helped me to forget about playtime with "Uncle"
Amanda D.
Aiken
Picked this up at the duty free on the way back from Mexico!! I still dream about sipping on it. Splash of tonic and a squeeze of lime! Yum!