Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Hanh N.Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Sarah S.

BY BOMBAY SAPPHIRE #6 in Gin

Clear, pure appearance. First nosings pick up more of coriander and angelica than any other botanicals. Taste profile introduces the juniper and citrus aspects. Sophisticated, stone dry, with plenty of textural grip see more...

Lisa A.
Very tasteful and is good to have for a fun night out with the friends! Would recommend to others
Rach M.
Coatesville , PA
The best with pink lemonade for the summer! My go-to drink for beach vacation! Nice bottle, too!
Nicole B.
Nottingham, MD
Crisp taste, great for gin fizz, and G&T’s! I got it at my local liquor store. I would buy again.
Audree P.
Wahiawa, HI
Love it! Definitely will buy it again. A friend had recommended it to me and I’m glad I tried it!
Nagat G.
Brooklyn, NY
Goes down nice and smooth. I don't really drink gin much, but when I do, I got for this brand.
Pamela S.
Phoenix , AZ
I like this one more than the original sapphire. More of a juniper taste and a little smoother.
Larissa D.
friendswood
Taste great!! My favorite thing to do is add it with some lemonade and it’s the perfect drink!!
Kramer B.
Chadbourn, NC
Love this stuff! It so crisp and fresh. I highly recommend and love to add it in some lemonade!
Cheyenne C.
Freeport, OH
Not one of our favorites. The smell and taste was not what I liked. Will not buy in the future.
Shelby R.
Mount airy
I think the flavor is really nice and it makes an excellent mixer Bombay Sapphire® Gin