Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Hanh N.Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Sarah S.

BY BOMBAY SAPPHIRE #6 in Gin

Clear, pure appearance. First nosings pick up more of coriander and angelica than any other botanicals. Taste profile introduces the juniper and citrus aspects. Sophisticated, stone dry, with plenty of textural grip see more...

Stephanie M.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my favorite brands of gin! Love it with diet tonic and lemon. I also mix it with ginger beer.
Anna P.
Tallahassee , FL
Loved this product! Great taste, easy to drink, goes well with mixers, and good price for it’s value
Jamie O.
Brewer, ME
The bottle is pretty, we collect the bottles. I’m not a huge drinker but my husband likes this kind.
Samantha N.
Medford , NJ
This gin is so good and smooth! It’s always a good night when drinking this. The price is reasonable
Ashley C.
Lititz, PA
Nice strong gin taste. Love it for mixed drinks. Delicious and quality gin and I highly recommend it.
Kendall N.
Everyone I know seems to love this, I’m personally not a huge fan. It’s super intense, not my thing.
Tiffany V.
Lagrange, GA
Like the taste was good with mixed drinks and by it self did not burn going down and not a bad taste
Alexyss J.
Super smooth! I love it. It takes great some orange juice. It’s the best after being in the freezer!
Sydni S.
I feel so ~~fancy~~ drinking Bombay sapphire! Had this last New Years and it was great. Very smooth!
Brandi H.
Sebewaing, MI
Smooth, good taste. I don't drink a lot of gin to compare it to anything else but this one is nice