Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Hanh N.Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Sarah S.

BY BOMBAY SAPPHIRE #6 in Gin

Clear, pure appearance. First nosings pick up more of coriander and angelica than any other botanicals. Taste profile introduces the juniper and citrus aspects. Sophisticated, stone dry, with plenty of textural grip see more...

Gillette B.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Kroger
Smooth taste. Tastes great on its own or mixed with flavorings. Drinkable. I like it mixed with tonic.
Meghan M.
Corrigan, TX
Is there any other gin out there? Definitely my go to after a long day, or for a family get together 😂
Sierra E.
Statesville, NC
This is literally my favorite gin. I have this at all of my parties. It makes the best gin and tonics.
Lee Ella J.
Very smooth taste. Great with fruit mixers. The price is reasonable when compared to other name brands.
Andii S.
Corbin
Its actually quite good... Quite good indeed. Its yummy Would recommend. I want more :D it's very blue.
Denys R.
Middletown, NY
Alittle more bitter but ok ! Its price is decent flavor is to strong for me! I use it in my punch also
Kaur S.
Really amazing taste. I often mix soda or add a spalsh of seltzer and orange. This is a premium quality
Nisa B.
Mount Clemens, MI
Super smooth gin I love to mix it with orange juice ! I suggest if you haven’t tried this you try it !!
Anna P.
Tallahassee , FL
Loved this product! Great taste, easy to drink, goes well with mixers, and good price for it’s value
Alexyss J.
Super smooth! I love it. It takes great some orange juice. It’s the best after being in the freezer!