Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Hanh N.Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Sarah S.

BY BOMBAY SAPPHIRE #6 in Gin

Clear, pure appearance. First nosings pick up more of coriander and angelica than any other botanicals. Taste profile introduces the juniper and citrus aspects. Sophisticated, stone dry, with plenty of textural grip see more...

Marina R.
Oakland, CA
Very good gin. You can really taste every bit of it and mixes well with tonic, Negroni or just on the rocks.
Caulista B.
lowell
Perfect for gin and tonics. This gun is smooth but strong and packs a punch!!! Perfect with a ton of lime ;)
Cass W.
Newton, AL
This gin is really good I enjoy it decent alcohol content. Great taste and is good in mixes for mixed drinks
Danielle F.
Uniontown
great drink i drink it all the time its smooth and i drink it when im home just hanging out with my friends.
Kamry M.
Lynwood, CA
It was not my favorite, I'm just going to be straightforward. It's something about the after taste for me🤔
Billie T.
Ellenboro
Very smooth Gin. I mix it with fresh pineapple. It doesn't require a mixer because it goes down so smoothly
Angela J.
Minneapolis, MN
What more could you want than to head East with Bombay sapphire’s east coast flavor? Tasty and satisfying.
Jacqui R.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this gin great for gin and tonics! It's smooth and love the taste. It's a little pricier but worth it.
Nasstasha C.
Melrose Park, IL
I love the fresh clean taste of this gin. This is the only brand of gin I drink. I enjoy it in my martini.
Lydia S.
The taste is always fresh and smooth and we are always guaranteed a fun night!Bombay Sapphire® Gin