Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Hanh N.Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Sarah S.

BY BOMBAY SAPPHIRE #6 in Gin

Clear, pure appearance. First nosings pick up more of coriander and angelica than any other botanicals. Taste profile introduces the juniper and citrus aspects. Sophisticated, stone dry, with plenty of textural grip see more...

Lindsey L.
San Clemente
Purchased at: Target
It was a little drier than I anticipated but the flavor itself was still very good! It makes for a great gift!
Michaela B.
Findlay
Also a great product that I enjoyed my first time trying it. Reasonably priced and easy to find in local stores
Chris P.
Mosspoint
First time trying.

Smooth with a great fruity flavor. Mixes well and highly recommended. Will buy again
Amanda T.
Mullan, ID
Not a fan of gin but tried this one in college once not half bad, if I had to drink gin again this would be it
Jessica R.
Has a pepper and lemon grass flavor to it.. goes great w with gin and tonic Bombay Sapphire® East Gin
Maikah N.
Columbus
I love it!!! I drink this all the time when its time to get the party started lol...Its a very smooth taste too
Cathy C.
Glendale
This product is one of my favorite gins. I am not a really big gin drinker, but this is one of my go to drinks.
Rebecca O.
Purchased at: Publix
Great gin! So tasty and not very heavy!
Absolutely love it. For sure will buy it again. Best gin on the market.
Tanya L.
This gin I particularly like. Best served chilled and while entertaining distinctive guests. Love Love Love!!!
Jenn B.
Crescent Spgs, KY
Purchased at: Kroger
Makes an excellent martini! Best served super chilled with a twist. A favorite of mine and a lot of my friends.