Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Hanh N.Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Sarah S.

BY BOMBAY SAPPHIRE #6 in Gin

Clear, pure appearance. First nosings pick up more of coriander and angelica than any other botanicals. Taste profile introduces the juniper and citrus aspects. Sophisticated, stone dry, with plenty of textural grip see more...

Jennifer W.
Palm Bay, FL
Purchased at: Publix
Smooth great tasting gin. I enjoy this one with a wide variety of juices and the flavor is superb. Highly recommend.
Sakinah-Mone S.
Sumter
I like this gin mostly because it doesn’t leave a bitter, disgusting aftertaste. It definitely met my expectations.
Rose J.
Jackson, TN
It’s literally my favorite product by them EVER! It gets the job done for the party. Burns going down but I love it
Arthasia A.
Great gin ! Very nice and smooth when i make a mixed drink with other alcohols ! I got it at my local liquor store
Linda S. A.
Poteau
What can I say its a good drink and if you drink enough it's even better!! I may just go purchase a bottle today!!
Alanté V.
Bowie, MD
Extremely yummy! Especially when mixed with juices and sodas! Packaging is very neat! I love that it’s blue!
Bonnie C.
Millington
Good drink but makes my mouth dry but i do suggest if you want to get drunk fast then this is a perfect drink
Amber J.
Burkburnett
My husband is a fan on this. I not so much I’m very particular in what kind of alcohol I put into my mixed drinks.
Ashley H.
I did not like or dislike this gin. It was very basic. I was pleased it wasn't super strong but not very flavorful
Alisha M.
Gin and pickle juice shots. Makes for a not so bad hangover. I know it sounds terrible but you should try it first