Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Hanh N.Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Sarah S.

BY BOMBAY SAPPHIRE #6 in Gin

Clear, pure appearance. First nosings pick up more of coriander and angelica than any other botanicals. Taste profile introduces the juniper and citrus aspects. Sophisticated, stone dry, with plenty of textural grip see more...

Milena M.
Buffalo
It has such a smooth and amazing taste! Great for sipping or mixing in a cocktail! You can never go wrong with this product
amber h.
Thibodaux, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
bartending i used this a lot. it’s very smooth and tastes great. the shape and color of the bottle get people talking too.
Rachel S.
This is my go-to gin, brand I usually ask for when I’m out, and bottle I keep on hand when I’m home. Pricey, but worth it!
Her J.
Upper Marlboro
This is a smooth gun that I can sip over ice or mix to make a French 75! Perfect and the bottle looks great in my home bar.
Bailee E.
Killeen, TX
I absolutely love this brand of gin. It is a little expensive in price but it’s definitely worth it! And it tastes amazing
Kelsey l.
Franklinton
This bottle was worth the price I paid for it. It really helped me get throught the day and in to the night. Great flavor.
Carrie L.
Gary, IN
Absolutely amazing, and smooth gin. Very mixable, especially good with orange juice, or sprite. Would recommend to friends.
Chelsea S.
Love it! Don't throw a party, special event, or any gathering without it. There's a fancy feel about it. Love love love it!
LaDonna B.
Midvale, UT
I am not much of a drinker but I did like the Bombay Sapphire East in a variety of cocktails. It was smooth and mixed well.
James C.
Atlanta
The extra-level Sapphire. Good with club soda and tonic or for spicing up your crisp gimlets, martinis and craft cocktails.