Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Hanh N.Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Sarah S.

BY BOMBAY SAPPHIRE #6 in Gin

Clear, pure appearance. First nosings pick up more of coriander and angelica than any other botanicals. Taste profile introduces the juniper and citrus aspects. Sophisticated, stone dry, with plenty of textural grip see more...

Savannah P.
Gilmer, TX
Gin is my least favorite liquor but Bombay Sapphire is smooth and has a nice flavor. Definitely my favorite Gin! Great price!
Pam S.
Calhoun, GA
This was a most delicious drink. It kind of took my breathe, but I was sick at the time with a stuffy nose. Beautiful bottle.
Theresa C.
Paterson, NJ
I'm not a liquor drinker so for me it was very strong...I would buy this as a gift but not for myself. The bottle is cute tho
Kelly-Ann C.
Definitely the best Bombay gin on the market. Great taste great price. Definitely no complaints. Packaging makes t look fancy
Cosmic C.
Athens
So smooth and refreshing. My  choice liquor. Worth the little extra money for taste and feeling good the next day.
Vetta L.
Coon Rapids, MN
Not my kind of drink! The taste is OK, but it doesn't go down too smooth and the hangover is terrible!!! Try something else.
Madelyn S.
Jackson , SC
This is an amazing spin on the originial Sapphire. Love love the little notes that peek through and make it super refreshing.
Haleigh W.
Madill, OK
Very smooth flavor and mixes nicely in cocktails. A must have for parties. Make sure you keep a bottle in your liquor stock!
Kelsey l.
Franklinton
This bottle was worth the price I paid for it. It really helped me get throught the day and in to the night. Great flavor.
Samantha B.
Cincinnati, OH
This one is almost as good as the original Bombay Sapphire , it’s a little spicier than I prefer . Still a solid purchase .