Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Hanh N.Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Sarah S.

BY BOMBAY SAPPHIRE #6 in Gin

Clear, pure appearance. First nosings pick up more of coriander and angelica than any other botanicals. Taste profile introduces the juniper and citrus aspects. Sophisticated, stone dry, with plenty of textural grip see more...

pixie p.
Oklahoma City
It was nice and smooth! I will definitely buy this again! I think I will hide it because I don’t want to share with my husband!
Jacquie S.
Coventry, CT
I usually don’t step out the box with my alcohol but I really like this gin especially for gin and tonics! Plus very affordable
Brandi W.
Carrollton, GA
I just didn’t really care for it. Was just trying new things, and this definitely didn’t make me want to become a gin drinker.
Javier Q.
Hialeah, FL
One of the best! I usually drink one or two drinks and I’m almost all set for the night. The taste isn’t to strong it’s perfect
Shay A.
Smooth, silky and slightly exotic. Perfect alone or paired in a mixed drink. Try chilled with club soda on a hot, humid night.
Violet H.
Very smooth and crisp have no problems taking in the form of a shot or mixing to make drinks love love love in a dirty martini
nikkyy 💜.
This gin is perfectly dry and offers great flavor for mixed drinks. The perfect addition for a nice night out with some juice.
Tina P.
I've used this for baking and for mixing cocktails. It's great to soak dried fruit when you want to spice up your baked goods.
Arlene D.
Again love this brand and this version of ole bombay is no exception. It's nice and full bodied. I prefer this one on the rocks
Natalie D.
Ammon, ID
I love me some ginger and tonic with extra limes. I like Bombay because it is very smooth and doesn't leave me with a headache.