Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Hanh N.Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Sarah S.

BY BOMBAY SAPPHIRE #6 in Gin

Clear, pure appearance. First nosings pick up more of coriander and angelica than any other botanicals. Taste profile introduces the juniper and citrus aspects. Sophisticated, stone dry, with plenty of textural grip see more...

Crissy S.
Unique flavor blend. I did not care for it as much as the standard blue. I generally like unusual flavors but not really this one.
Bekki C.
An ok brand of gin. Better flavor than tanqueray but I do prefer Hendricks because of how smooth it is on a summers day.
Hillary L.
Lafayette, LA
Top of the line in my opinion. Not my absolute favorite but it gets 5 stars regardless. Always feel classy when I'm drinking this.
Reilly H.
New Haven
Love the additional ingredients! Makes for a killer craft g&t. Garnish with lemongrass (: I just wish it was easier to find (:
Jenny B.
Leesburg, VA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I personally love this drink. The design of the bottle captured my attention & the taste captured my taste buds. Highly recommend!
Tristina B.
304 Terra Sylvan lane bellefonte
Smooth finish, absolutely love this drink in the rocks. Nothing like a beautiful gin on a sunny afternoon to just perfect your day!
Brittany G.
Birmingham
It has a strong after taste. Smooth and rich going down. Just after the first sip and you will be feeling great. It's a good brand.
Alyssia a.
Brookville
Delicious with a nice after kick and mixes perfectly with either lemon flavored tonight water or lemon lime flavored tonight water.
Tonia Q.
Sapphire East is my favorite of all gins. I drink this straight and not mixed with anything. And no ice as well. Clean crisp taste.
Desirae S.
Fall River
This is a Great great gin. I never buy any brand of gin besides Bombay. Great taste and quality. I would recommend this to anyone.