Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Hanh N.Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Sarah S.

BY BOMBAY SAPPHIRE #6 in Gin

Clear, pure appearance. First nosings pick up more of coriander and angelica than any other botanicals. Taste profile introduces the juniper and citrus aspects. Sophisticated, stone dry, with plenty of textural grip see more...

kelly h.
marietta
I enjoyed the east! Very strong hint of juniper berry. Very good with just a little squeeze of lime. No tonic needed to water it down.
Jenna H.
bloomington, in
Purchased at: Target
I enjoy Bombay Sapphire East Gin. It’s great in a martini. I enjoy adding to it, as I’m more of a mixed drink/cocktail kind of person.
Belia S.
This is such a good gin! My favorite! It has just the right amount of spice and is very refreshing. I love it so much after a long day
Lana L.
Columbia MO
Not as smooth as other spirits from the brand. Not terrible at all though. Would still recommend. Great for a version of a Tom Collins
Erica N.
Greenville, SC
It's a good flavor as for the taste texture is okay as a flows in your mouth which is nice it's a good product to have for relaxation.
Kala G.
Vandalia
Love how smooth it is... taste great and can mix with just about anything. The price is right also which is always a plus in my eyes.
FeliceFisher ✌.
Sherman Oaks
Smooth gin that is true to its notes of lemongrass and juniper. Great in a G&T, but I wouldn’t usually choose this gin for a martini.
Brie D.
huntington wv
Also bought this on my birthday. Love the name and the packaging still have the bottles at my friends was a great start to the night.
Allison L.
Hickory, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Go-to for gin and tonic and doesn’t leave that weird, gin after taste. I honestly never reach for anything else in the liquor store!
Danyelle T.
Winston Salem, NC
Very smooth and tastes great. A great gin to use for gin and tonics or with anything! I bartend on the side and my customers love it!