Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Hanh N.Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Sarah S.

BY BOMBAY SAPPHIRE #6 in Gin

Clear, pure appearance. First nosings pick up more of coriander and angelica than any other botanicals. Taste profile introduces the juniper and citrus aspects. Sophisticated, stone dry, with plenty of textural grip see more...

Jennifer M.
Kissimmee, FL
Out of the Gins i have ever mixed in with my martinis, this one has to be my favorite. Even when i go out to a bar i ask if they have Bombay.
Jessic M.
Calera, AL
Love it! Always is a part of our ABC store run. Can’t go wrong in purchasing this gin on your next run or event! Everyone is sure to love it!
Kristin R.
Hollywood, FL
Looking to sip on gin & juice? Lay back and enjoy Bombay Sapphire East Gin. I know I do! It's smooth and mixes well with just about anything.
Brittney Y.
Purchased at: Target
Yum! A truly great drink. All around very good to mix and very good if you’re watching out for your calories! Affordable, for what you get.
Stephanie P.
San Antonio
This is a good choice for a mid-shelf gin. It is a bit dry, but has a good flavor. It is a little bitter but goes down easier than others.
Marjorie C.
Morriston, FL
I do not drink any thing like this it is nasty and nasty will not drink this nope nope nope. I do not like the taste of any kind of liquor
Misty J.
Corryton,TN
This drink is very smooth, it is actually my favorite for social drinking! It goes down so much easier than other types. Absolutely delish!
Anquenette J.
Smyrna, TN
Best gin there is have to try it. Great for shots and making mix drinks. Goes down smooth. My type of gin. Give it a try you won't go wrong
Vivian D.
Bronx, NY
The taste is amazing, I love gin just because of this! And when you drink it with tonica and ice it gets even better, if this is possible..
Noritza M.
Federal Way, WA
I liked this drink but it wasn’t the best. Definitely would try other brands. But i don’t mind drinking it, would love to try other brands.