Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Hanh N.Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Sarah S.

BY BOMBAY SAPPHIRE #6 in Gin

Clear, pure appearance. First nosings pick up more of coriander and angelica than any other botanicals. Taste profile introduces the juniper and citrus aspects. Sophisticated, stone dry, with plenty of textural grip see more...

Ginny s.
Austin, TX
So smooth when on the rocks and mixed with lime, I love this! Always order this at the bar and looks extremely luxurious. Somewhat expensive but worth every penny, I would recommend Bombay to everyone!
Elizabeth D.
This is our favorite gin. Great for making martinis. Hint of vermouth and a little bit dirty! Will continue to purchase this brand time and time again. Can’t go wrong with anything by this brand, tbh.
Jake T.
Philadelphia
This is such a spicy smooth compliment to Bombay’s other options. I love this when the weather is hot with some jalapeño lemonade. It’s a great value for something that is of the higher end quality.
Brandy C.
Riverview
This gin is my friends personal favorite, he never has a bad word to say about Bombay; this one just takes the cake for him though. I love it too, I’ll even take a shot and I’m not a shot kinda gal.
Hailey P.
Tucson
Has a complex flavor, you can taste the black pepper and lemongrass, but still goes down smooth! Very affordable for the price, and compares very well to the other kinds I’ve tried before.
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
Love the packaging of this product! It was an immediate eye catcher in the store and also looks pretty on my counter. This is also extremely smooth and great in food recipes and mixers for drinks!
Debroah S.
Columbus
Love the taste and didn't give me a headache the net day. Mixed well with everything we had mixed it with. I love the packing I'm always a sucker for packaging. I will definitely be buying again.
Deb L.
Mesa
Nice bottle. Good price. Quality product. Would highly recommend this alcoholic beverage. Perfect for all occasions. It is definitely better than other brands. It exceeded my expectations.
Stacy D.
This stuff is the bomb. It’s smooth and is perfect for when you wanna get lit the price is good for this size bottle. It’s nit too cheap but not too high. It tastes better than a few I’ve tried in the past. It’s my go to for mixed drinks. I’d recommend it to others
Miranda C.
Tallahassee, FL
Purchased at: Publix
My favorite of the Bombay product line. Mix this baby with some tonic water and a lime and you have a drink you can have all day long. The flavor is great and not too strong or tangy. 10/10