Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Hanh N.Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Sarah S.

BY BOMBAY SAPPHIRE #6 in Gin

Clear, pure appearance. First nosings pick up more of coriander and angelica than any other botanicals. Taste profile introduces the juniper and citrus aspects. Sophisticated, stone dry, with plenty of textural grip see more...

Jessica L.
Harrodsburg
It's strong but once you get to drinking it you can't taste it strongness I usually get it for new years eve and mix it if I can for my party guest
Ruby P.
££Great Rough Sex to me, I enjoy it and the sneak it brings to me . And trust me if you can't handle you liqour please take your time with this one
Brittni D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I love Gin. And to be honest it kind of sneaks up on you. So you have to be careful it is so smooth if you're not much of a drinker this is perfect
Michelle K.
Pell City
It's a pretty good selection. The bottle is so pretty to add to you're liquors on the shelf and I think it's one of the best to use in mixed drink.
Anna M.
It’s so smooth and I love that it doesn’t make me sick! It’s a well in between price. I am definitely a repeat consumer! Packaging is always great.
Ashley N.
Bombay saphire is really one of my favorite gins, top shelf quality and smooth however you prefer to drink it. Would definitely recommend !
jacqueline p.
Dania, FL
Love Bombay Sapphire cocktails. My Favorite is and Bombay Sapphire and Tonic. Vey easy drinking Gin the go to Gin when ready for  cocktail.
Venita L.
Lancaster, CA
Mixes great with pinapples juice ND is great and inexpensive and not hard to find great for a night cap at home with a few friends or even alone
Matt A.
Pineville, KY
Tastes great and it is wonderful making drinks with friends and family members even at Christmas time coming up and all the holidays is wonderful
Felicia M.
Cape Canaveral
Taste is great!  I typically prefer the regular Bombay Sapphire gin, but this is just as good!  Price is comparable to other gins.