Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Hanh N.Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Sarah S.

BY BOMBAY SAPPHIRE #6 in Gin

Clear, pure appearance. First nosings pick up more of coriander and angelica than any other botanicals. Taste profile introduces the juniper and citrus aspects. Sophisticated, stone dry, with plenty of textural grip see more...

Lindsey F.
Russellville, KY
Crisp and refreshing. Pretty new to this product but enjoy it. It has a better taste than most of the gins I’ve had. I bought it at my local Meijer.
Tami H.
Magnolia, AR
This gin has a bite to it, but it's not harsh going down and it doesn't have a bitter aftertaste. The flavor is great! I think this product is great.
Kellie G.
KENANSVILLE, NC
Another great gin good ole Bombay Sapphire East. The classics are always the best ones to stick with if looking for quick things to mix drinks with.
Taylor P.
Charleston, WV
When first introduced to gin, it was Bombay. Now this is the only gin I will drink! While I love each of Bombay variations, this is now my favorite.
Rebekah D.
Tampa, FL
This is our preferred gin. We make dirty Rita’s and high and tights with this as well as fishbowls. It pairs really well with mango and strawberries.
Melissa L.
Greenwood, IN
I’m not sure about this drink, I usually like rum. It’s different for me, it’s really good in a mixed drink but by itself I’m not sure if I like it.
Martine H.
San Jose, CA
Can’t go wrong with Bombay! I️ like to make vespers or gin and tonics. It’s high quality and reliable. I also use to make salmon lox, believe it not!
Kimberly A.
Wilmington
Excellent Gin. Great, smooth taste. Affordable for every budget. The bottle is beautiful, so it makes a great gift. Available at most liquor stores.
Maureen B.
Ellington
I don't think ita too bad for straight shots. I liked it much better when used in mixed drinks. I found it to be a decent drink for the price range.
Nelly V.
Hialeah, FL
All Bombay’s are great to me! I really love the original, star AND this east gin. Definitely met my expectations and is better than the competition!