Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Hanh N.Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Sarah S.

BY BOMBAY SAPPHIRE #6 in Gin

Clear, pure appearance. First nosings pick up more of coriander and angelica than any other botanicals. Taste profile introduces the juniper and citrus aspects. Sophisticated, stone dry, with plenty of textural grip see more...

Jennifer K.
Lake Wylie
My hubby really enjoys drinking this with cream soda.  sometimes he will also drink it with just tonic water with a lime and he really enjoys it.
DAYNA B.
New Windsor, NY
Id buy it again but it just wasnt my favorite. I may have used the wrong mixer with it. It definently was bwtter then some of the others I have tried.
Frankie W.
Love it. The color, the bottle, the quality... amazing.. Get at our local liquor store. Great!!!!!!!! First time trying!!!!!!!!!!!! Very great..
Lisa E.
Mishawaka
I've only drank like one time. I'm not a whole gin drinker but this brand is cool. I don't drink a lot I'm casual with drinking but this brand is cool
Zoraido J.
Rockingham
It's a good alcoholic beverage and got good taste to it yeah I recommend people that taste it who drink alcohol yeah I would buy it again over and over
Kayla N.
Saginaw , MI
I lo e how the bottle is blue like the sea. It has a tropical feel to it. But when you ope. It it just has a fresh sent to it. Like a clea taste smell.
Meg S.
Very aromatic, smooth and crisp. Perfect for sipping with a twist of lime and frozen berries, which is complements the earthy bite of the peppercorns.
Very smooth, fragrant and delicious. Love the packaging and overall design as well! Would recommend to gin lovers, and cant beat the price for quality!
megan p.
Crisp taste. Definitely a good brand. Very string so it doesnt take long to get to that point. Lol  Decently priced, so that is always a plus.
Melissa L.
Greenwood, IN
I’m not sure about this drink, I usually like rum. It’s different for me, it’s really good in a mixed drink but by itself I’m not sure if I like it.