Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Hanh N.Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Sarah S.

BY BOMBAY SAPPHIRE #6 in Gin

Clear, pure appearance. First nosings pick up more of coriander and angelica than any other botanicals. Taste profile introduces the juniper and citrus aspects. Sophisticated, stone dry, with plenty of textural grip see more...

Tysheema M.
I love it and i dont usually like gin. This one i do. Its smooth and rich without beung too muxh for the pallet. With ice and mint it is very refreshing.
Alyssa G.
Norfolk, VA
Not smooth enough for me and no matter what I add it to it always ruins the flavour. The bottle looks pretty nice though. Now I just have it for display
Dorothy L.
Los Angeles
Unique flavor profile. Nice for herbal cocktails and more Asian twists. Less overt flavor than normal Sapphire. Exceeded my expectations. Will buy again.
Ashley G.
Bombay is a super smelling mixed with ginger ale pineapple juice cranberry or just On the Rox it is one of the most absolute favoritest James River High
Samantha E.
Pottsville
Amazing drink.  I literally only had 3 shots and maybe 2 mix drinks and I was done.  The price is great too. It's not expensive at all.
Morgan G.
Miami
I love this gin. It’s my go-to. The herb/spice tasting notes are prominent without being overbearing. It’s a lovely gin for martinis or a G&T.
Frankie W.
Love it. The color, the bottle, the quality... amazing.. Get at our local liquor store. Great!!!!!!!! First time trying!!!!!!!!!!!! Very great..
megan p.
Crisp taste. Definitely a good brand. Very string so it doesnt take long to get to that point. Lol  Decently priced, so that is always a plus.
Hollie C.
Chattanooga, TN
Smoothest gin ever! I'm a picky person & have a weak stomach when it comes to cheap/strong tasting alcohol. This is Byblos's far my favorite!
Sara M.
Orland , CA
Purchased at: CVS
This is probably my favorite gin. In fact I’m drinking it right now. The price is great and it tastes amazing. We probably go through a bottle a month.