Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Hanh N.Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Sarah S.

BY BOMBAY SAPPHIRE #6 in Gin

Clear, pure appearance. First nosings pick up more of coriander and angelica than any other botanicals. Taste profile introduces the juniper and citrus aspects. Sophisticated, stone dry, with plenty of textural grip see more...

Dorothy P.
I love the taste so smooth and good with my jello shot and my spur apple drink I like you mix sweet with my gin I do recommend if you want to make a good drink
Sarah K.
Springfield
Purchased at: Walgreens
Bombay sapphire is worth every cent! It has a great taste and it’s very smooth. You don’t need a mixer of any kind, tastes great with just some squeezed lime.
Krystal K.
clarksville
Bombay is a great mixing alcohol, not too over powering but just enough to taste. Or you can drink it straight it has a great taste but just enough of a kick.
Sherli G.
Brooklyn, NY
I love using Bombay Sapphire Gin to make my drinks. I usually mix it with grapefruit juice and club soda. It's delicious! I always keep a bottle stocked.
Taylor  .
Columbia
This gin goes down pretty smooth. It’s gives you that “dry” taste but it’s not overwhelming. Definitely one of the best tasting gins I have ever tried before.
Rayna G.
This is so delicious.  I wish I could drink it every day but, yeah, that would be bad, lol. It’s very affordable though. I buy it all the time.
Abby M.
Pittsburgh
Goes down smooth and makes good mixed drinks! My friends and I gravitate toward this brand for just about everything we drink but especially for long islands.
Raven R.
We got our first bottle based ocf the beauty of the bottle but our second bottle we got for the teaste. If you are a fan of gin this is the cream of the crop!
Cantrell S.
Brooklyn, NY
I am a big fan of this gin I love entering my family and friends with it love to make ice cubes with it and put it in my long island ice tea great mix together
Claudia L.
Phoenix, AZ
Out of all of them this one is the best. I do not know why but I really like this one. With some pineapple juice and really cold taste so tropical and yummy.