Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Hanh N.Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Sarah S.

BY BOMBAY SAPPHIRE #6 in Gin

Clear, pure appearance. First nosings pick up more of coriander and angelica than any other botanicals. Taste profile introduces the juniper and citrus aspects. Sophisticated, stone dry, with plenty of textural grip see more...

Katrissa Y.
Cypress, CA
Occasionally I mix drinks for myself and also for my siblings, this one of our alcohol used for experimenting mixed flavored drinks. This gin has a quite strong aroma but has a smooth taste to the mouth when drunk straight. I am satisfied with the alcohol level and aroma of this gin.
Alena M.
Austin
If there's a gen out there that's a good price and a great taste, I get this one. The flavor and smell are awesome. All my close friends like it. I just add ice and some lime. Some times it's the only thing that I'll drink. If the bar doesn't have it I won't drink there!
Jessica T.
I absolutely love this gin, it tastes great and goes down so smoothly. It doesn't burn my throat when I drink it and I can either drink it straight or mix it with soda or my favorite juice. I always bring it out when I have a party or I always order it when I go out!
Cassie E.
Blue Springs, MO
Dry, crisp, has a pleasant bite. The price point is spot on, Sapphire Gin can definitely hold its own amongst some of the higher end Gins. It could have a slightly smoother taste, but I’d still recommend it to my fellow gun lovers . Bombay Sapphire® Gin
Jasmine W.
Best. Drink ever! I can’t imagine life with out it! Totally worth the price! Never hurts to splurge a little! I like a little gin and juice! Repeat consumer! Needs no improvement! Add a sweet flavor or something change it up! Would buy again and again and again
Jolene S.
Port Huron, MI
Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Definitely adds appeal to drinks!
Alternative drinks have a bitterness, this brand is smooth as butter!
I'm a repeat customer to this brand and won't stop soon. Easily accessible because most stores stock it. Thumbs up!
Hope M.
Kyle, TX
Great gin for the quality and price. Works well both straight and mixed in cocktails. It’s easily accessible and can be found at most liquor stores. I don’t purchase it very often unless I have a mixed drink that needs it but I would definitely purchase again.
Jaclyn M.
Derry
So good. Purchased this for a party and everyone loved it. It’s by far the best we’ve ever purchased and the price is very reasonable. Very happy with it especially compared to competition. So happy we found this and will highly recommend to friends.
Makinzie K.
Kansas City, MO
Good times with this alcohol! My friend got drunk on my roof on this stuff and nearly rolled right off. She got pretty sick but I don’t think she had much to eat that day. I did alright on it. Drink water to stay plenty hydrated when drinking this product. Pairs well with Canada Dry!
Alyssa C.
Lakeside, OR
Amazing smooth taste and it goes with anything I would recommend this to any of my friends. Very affordable and I don't think there isn't any room for improvement and it exceeded my expectations of the product I would buy this again without a doubt