Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Hanh N.Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Sarah S.

BY BOMBAY SAPPHIRE #6 in Gin

Clear, pure appearance. First nosings pick up more of coriander and angelica than any other botanicals. Taste profile introduces the juniper and citrus aspects. Sophisticated, stone dry, with plenty of textural grip see more...

Hannah M.
Costa Mesa , CA
This review is for the regular Bombay Sapphire Gin, but influenster won’t let me click on it (and a bunch of other products I was trying to review). I know that this is the #1 gin, but I just do not like the flavor at all. It is way too harsh and that piney flavor is too strong. Not smooth at all. I will always choose Tanqueray over this.
Rachel
Springfield, IL
This is a wonderful cocktail addition for the adventurous palate.  This blend contains notes of lemongrass and black pepper, making it more bold than the original.  I purchased mine at a local liquor store for $35 so it isnt a cheap gin.  I would absolutely buy it again.  Perfect for summer cocktails!
Monique M.
Waldorf, MD
Everything you love about Bombay Sapphire is enhanced in Bombay Sapphire East. Even more floral notes with 12 types of botanicals sourced from around the world and an even harder punch of citrus. The bottle is slightly more expensive in my area from $5-10, but if you want that bolder flavor, it's worth the money.
Lovely P.
Fort Lauderdale
I liked you can pair with your favorite mixer when I drink it I prefer to have it with elderflower tonic amazing super smooth taste I  always keep it in stock for parties and get together I bought it at my local liquor store but I have seen it in places like total wine and spirits  would recomend
do t.
This was okay for me. I felt that it isn’t as great as other brands that I have tried in the past. It didn’t have that gin taste for me. Some of my friends really love and prefer this one though. It is honestly just a preference thing. Personally, I just don’t like it as much as other brands.
Santi 🇪.
Springfield
Bombay sapphire is so good.  Love it.  Can’t have enough it.  It’s very affiordable.  I get it at any liquor store.  The price is great, you don’t need help buying Bombay sapphire. It’s my go to drink whenever I go out!! Whenever I see the crystal blue bottle, I go crazyyyyyyttt
Ashley B.
Dallas, TX
Bombay Sapphire is a brand that is universally known and loved, for a reason. I have many friends that drink it and love the taste and pricing but I personally am not a gin consumer no matter the brand which is why it is rated 3 Stars. Regardless, this is a must have in every liquor cabinet.
Allison B.
Baltimore
I was pleasantly surprised by this gin.  It's entirely unique from standard Sapphire.  Very smooth with wonderful notes of pepper and lemongrass.   A good mixing gin though perhaps not the best sipping gin.  My preference for gin and tonics.  Would definitely recommend!
Brandie W.
Clinton Twp, MI
Bombay gin is always a great drink to start off the night with. I have chosen this drink multiple times before and its super delicious!  Especially with lemonade. Compared to other gins it is great and i would 100000%  recommend this to others looking for the perfect gin drink.
Sam K.
This product is so great! If I could give it 6 stars I would! The consistency is amazing! The lasting of the product is also great! This line really knows how to make products for customers like myself that live a busy lifestyle!