Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Hanh N.Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Sarah S.

BY BOMBAY SAPPHIRE #6 in Gin

Clear, pure appearance. First nosings pick up more of coriander and angelica than any other botanicals. Taste profile introduces the juniper and citrus aspects. Sophisticated, stone dry, with plenty of textural grip see more...

Cassandra H.
Amazing product, not a very strong taste so its great all on its own or to mix in a drink. On the rocks or chilled its all around a great drink wether staying in to drink or going to a party its a gin everyone is sure to love.
Claire W.
My favorite gin. Perfect for gin and tonic, Tom Collins, or other cocktails. It's well balanced, a pleasant juniper flavor, and it compliments mixers with herbal, floral, or fruity notes.
Felicia T.
San Antonio
Love the bottle. This gin has a bite you won’t forget I like it and I suppose if your a gin drinker you would love this. Bombay no need for improvement this girl just prefers dark liquor.
Franklin P.
Boca Raton, FL
Great gin with a taste that will keep you buying. I'm not a big drinker but I can grab this whenever I need a good gin. Mix it whatever or have it on the rocks you wont ne disappointed
Angela C.
Albuquerque, NM
I’ve tried this a few times and it just seems a little spicier than the regular Bombay. Not my favorite but definitely worth a try if you want to explore some different kinds of fun.
Peixi K.
My go to gin, well priced and nice packaging. My boyfriend and I drink this often and it doesn't break the bank and still tastes better than most generic brands. Definitely recommend!
Robin V.
Mission hills , CA
A delicious beginner’s gin, never liked the taste before and this eased me into enjoying more varieties of gin. Crisp, and refreshing. Great with muddled blueberries and lemon!
Bianca M.
Cicero
I love the taste and how smooth it is to swallow. The after taste is a bit bitter but still very good. It did meet my expectations & I have tasted many gin. The packaging is very fun and a great color choice. I would definitely buy again!
Susan S.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is a great option for those who enjoy the regular Bombay Sapphire, but are looking for something a little different (and more exciting). It is definitely "spicier," but it's not overwhelming. It's a nice twist on the original for sure.
Rashonna H.
Pottstown , PA
I love it, especially mixed with Dr pepper or sprite. I also used it in my slushie drink before. I can't drink it straight it's a little too strong if it's not mixed with anything.