Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Hanh N.Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Sarah S.

BY BOMBAY SAPPHIRE #6 in Gin

Clear, pure appearance. First nosings pick up more of coriander and angelica than any other botanicals. Taste profile introduces the juniper and citrus aspects. Sophisticated, stone dry, with plenty of textural grip see more...

Koren G.
South Lake Tahoe
This is a fantastic gin. It is one of my favorites for making a nice gin martini. It has a nice subtle black pepper hint and it’s got a nice botanical nose. Very affordable for such a nice flavor profile
Brandon M.
Trumbull
It was a great purchase, I would recommend it to anyone who loves gin. It mixes well with almost anything and tastes great off the rocks. One of my favor types of gin I have ever tried in my entire life.
Kayla H.
PETALUMA, CA
It’s great to mix in with other drinks. I use Bombay when I can afford it, but it is on the pricey side. This liquor is better the alternative brands. I usually buy this at CVS and would buy it again.
Alexis A.
Love love love! For sure one of my favorites. The packaging is so elevated, totally reusable if you’re into that for home decor. As for the liquor itself it’s exceptional! Definitely buy a second time.
Sophia W.
Coos Bay
Very clean and smooth, one of my favorites to drink. My husband likes it with a little orange juice. Was better than I thought it would be. No room for improvements, would recommend to everyone I know.
Natalie W.
Warren, MI
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I’m a very very basic girl. I drink gin and tonics and I’m not sorry and I love it. Bombay sapphire is the only gin that I will buy because it has that crisp gin flavor that I love. 10/10 recommend.
Daiquiri 👽.
Colorado Springs
I'm not fond of the faint black pepper taste I get initially. But like any alcoholic drink, we overlook flavors or cover them up with chasers. Mix with a little lemon and it makes it more appealing.
Sage H.
Rutland, VT
Smooth with a spark. One of my go-too’s for “me time”. In my opinion it goes perfectly with cranberry juice, ice and a little Lemmon. You can’t beat the price for the potency and deluxe feel it has.
Angelina H.
Stockton, CA
It's very harsh well from my point of view alone that is. But when mixed it is the best. Alot of my friends and family love to add this into any mix drink and it's wonderful its less harsh that way.
Krystal G.
Florence, AL
My favorite gin/liquor ever! Its nice and cooling and is a great summer drink when added to fresh lime juice and soda. Muddle in some lemon basil and a round of fresh ground black pepper. Delecious!!!