Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Hanh N.Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Sarah S.

BY BOMBAY SAPPHIRE #6 in Gin

Clear, pure appearance. First nosings pick up more of coriander and angelica than any other botanicals. Taste profile introduces the juniper and citrus aspects. Sophisticated, stone dry, with plenty of textural grip see more...

Lindsey R.
Asbury , IA
If you are looking to get drunk fast, this is your drink. The bottle has a nice appeal to it. I purchased this at Walmart. The only down side to this is it is rather expensive. I only really buy this on special occasions.
Marquitta W.
Jacksonville
It's pretty good with coca cola. A little strong like they say.. Will put a little hair on your chest. A great way to relax and enjoy your night. You just might end up dancing on the table but don't say I didn't warn you.
Bruce L.
Scott twp, PA
Pretty good gin. I like it for the most part. Smooth flavor and overrall a decent taste. Definitely not my go to gin though. I bought it at least liquor store. Would I buy it again? Yes. Would it be my first choice? No
Taylor H.
Delicious! I’m not the type that typically reaches for gin but this paired with cherry and topped off with champagne is my new go to drink.

Not dry (I think a big reason I don’t prefer gin). Would definitely buy again!
Vanessa T.
Love to see Bombay starting to branch out with infusions! This is pretty good and a nice way to spice up a G&T. I would purchase again and am hoping they continue to experiment with adding a little twist to their products
Ashley E.
Trumbull, CT
Bombay Sapphire East Gin has many unique flavors that blend well together. Definitely a stand out gin amongst competing gins. Very smooth whether neat, on the rocks or a mixed cocktail. Would definitely recommend!
Stephanie S.
This gin is not the best on its own, but mixed with a soda or tonic, it gets the job done! Great deal for the price, too. I don’t notice any after taste either, as I’ve found you sometimes do with cheaper spirits.
Riki T.
El Paso
This is my favorite Bombay gin. It has botanical gin notes. It makes an excellent gin martini. It also mixes well with both fruit and tonic/ginger. I always look for this bottle when buying gin at the local market.
Mikayla M.
Casselberry , FL
It’s a wonderful liquor, goes down smoothly and is also very reasonably priced. I’m not usually a huge gin person but when I do drink it I always go strait to Bombay! Super satisfied! Bombay Sapphire® Gin
Monica K.
Vista, CA
A gem in your mouth! Tatses great blended into a mojito for those days when work is a little to tough and you want to feel refreshed. Pair with a foot scrub and face mask and you will be foot loose and fancy free!