Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Hanh N.Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Sarah S.

BY BOMBAY SAPPHIRE #6 in Gin

Clear, pure appearance. First nosings pick up more of coriander and angelica than any other botanicals. Taste profile introduces the juniper and citrus aspects. Sophisticated, stone dry, with plenty of textural grip see more...

Carli K.
Kearney
Strong citrus flavors, mainly lemon. Floral undertones, bought at at a local liquor store where i live. anywhere from $30 to $17 depending on the size of bottle. My first time buying/trying this, i would buy/drink again, it’s a nice bottle to pull out.
Erin L.
Abbeville, LA
This gin is superb. I am loyal to this brand. I consider this top notch and serve it all of my social get togethers. It's affordable and is a top shelf liquor in my opinion. I've never been disappointed by this brand and will always buy this product if available.
phoenix G.
Oklahoma city, OK
Very hardy gin. Taste great in martinis but not something to drink straight. I would recommend for mix drinks. Definitely has a distinct taste compared to others. I would by this brand again. It's a great after to any party and you will remember the flavor
Ashley P.
Very smooth and delicious goes down easy!! It is just a little more thick than I prefer but it is a very good drink alone or for mixing which ever you prefer. It's worth a try for sure I will be purchasing again and making drinks for the holidays coming up
Kylie F.
Boise, ID
Tasty and smooth. Perfect for a gin and tonic. For the price, you get a high quality product without hitting the wallet hard. I also like that most of the liquor stores around me carry this, so it’s not a wild goose chase to track down. Highly recommend!
Shannon C.
Im not much of a gin drinker but a friend had this had a house warming party and I must say I was won over. The gin was smooth by itself and also mixed really well in the mixed drinks that were prepared. I’d definitely purchase the gin and drink it again
Rossalynn D.
Tucson, AZ
This is a good liquor that tastes great and is good for the price. I would recommend this product for a party or an important family event. If you are somebody who likes to have mixed drinks this goes good with a few different types of juice as well as Sprite
Pamela L.
Ewa Beach, HI
Husband and I loved this! We were searching for a new drink to try and were recommended this. Smooth and gives a nice buzz pretty quick. My only complaint is that the buzz didn’t last all that long before it went away. Other than that, highly recommend!
danni m.
Purchased at: Walmart
Literally one of the most tasty Gins I have had the pleasure of drinking, love the taste and it literally mixed well with anything, of I could reccomend a mix to try I honestly loved the way it tasted with Mountain Due Voltage. Give it a shot or 2 haha.
Mary R.
Quincy, MA
Same excellent quality that Bombay Sapphire always delivers but with a light taste of Thai lemongrass and Vietnamese black peppercorns. Higher quality so higher price is to be expected. Makes an excellent ingredient in ever gin drink I’ve tried it in!