Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Hanh N.Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Sarah S.

BY BOMBAY SAPPHIRE #6 in Gin

Clear, pure appearance. First nosings pick up more of coriander and angelica than any other botanicals. Taste profile introduces the juniper and citrus aspects. Sophisticated, stone dry, with plenty of textural grip see more...

Rae H.
Watertown
Great gin. One of my favorites! Always delicious and smooth. Worth the money. Great for gin and tonics. Great as a gift or for the holidays to bring to gatherings. Beautiful bottles and attention to details. Would always buy this over other brands.
Maia W.
Richmond
This is definitely one of my favorite gins. It has a bit of that burn, but it's very clear and clean unlike cheaper, lesser quality products. Surprisingly I will drink it by itself, but it makes a PHENOMENAL gin and tonic. This is one of my go to gins.
Elli-Aisha S.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
Absolutely love this product. It is my go to when it comes to alcohol . You can never go wrong with this. It’s very inexpensive which is a plus. Plus with the quality is is hard to beat. I would definitely recommend this 100%
Nicole V.
Homestead, FL
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I am a super fan of gin, period. It is the only drink I go to on a night out. Bombay Sapphire was what reeled me in. Once I saw Bombay Sapphire® East Gin- I jumped at the opportunity to try it out. It goes down very smooth and has a stronger demeanor than the original. It can be a bit pricey but it is a definite a must try!
Nick J.
Liverpool
Released first in global travel retail in 2015, it has since expanded its availability around the world, but is not currently available in the U.S. It uses the same general ten botanicals as Bombay Sapphire, but employs different varieties of coriander and angelica along with three different types of juniper berries.
Nikki B.
Smoothe going down and I was attracted by the blue color it taste not as intense with a little sprite first time customer I bought it at ABC liquor store it was pricey I don't remember the exact price but it was good I liked the buzz so I would recommend it to friends and family
Yisbell M.
Brooklyn
It went down smoothly and did not burn like I thought it would. I bought it at a liquor store in long island. It definitely is a much less concentrated substance. All in all, I was not disappointed. Very much satisfied.  The price was great too, didn't expect it to be so cheap. Would recommend.
Kaitlyn K.
Asheville, NC
I was quite intrigued by the fusion of botanicals and herbs used in the Asian inspired gin. It definitely fell on the interesting side of things, but just not enough for me. I also felt that it had quite an astringent impact on the very first sip and each one following. Good, but not great.
Akira W.
Birmingham, AL
Very strong taste and smell ..definitely not for the faint of heart..I purchased it from one of the local abc stores in my town, overall its very delicious once you get over the strong smell..after my first. Tasting , I've become a repeat customer and I would recommend to a friend
Debbie S.
Maplewood
I love this gin in a citrus cocktail! It’s perfectly flavorful and mellow. I drink this a lot when I travel into New York City at bars. It’s a great gin for this price point  and the taste surpasses the price. I would recommend this to anybody who is just starting to drink gin.