Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Hanh N.Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Sarah S.

BY BOMBAY SAPPHIRE #6 in Gin

Clear, pure appearance. First nosings pick up more of coriander and angelica than any other botanicals. Taste profile introduces the juniper and citrus aspects. Sophisticated, stone dry, with plenty of textural grip see more...

Matthew P.
Buffalo ny
In my opinion one of the best gin and tonic gins. The extra jasmine really sets it apart from the competition. Get some good tonic water and a squeeze of lemon and you have a perfect refreshing drink after a long day. Definitely recommend to anyone that like regular Bombay Sapphire.
Chelsea G.
las vegas, NV
Great choice of gin! It is great for mixing drinks. Perfect for my boyfriends faborite drink.... gin and tonic made with a squeeze of lime or lemon. It is always a party favorite and can make so many different concoctions! Will always be one of my favorite gins
JoLynda L.
Williamsburg
This is my favorite type of gin and I love mixing various herbs and dry spices with my gin and tonics.  Specifically cardamom pods or hyssop blossoms.  The hint of oriental herb and spices is perfect for many types of drinks and sits well on the palate.
Wendy S.
Quakertown, PA
A clean, crisp gin with hints of natural flavor and no cheap fillers! I wish gin was a little more versatile, but if you're going to drink gin... this is the type you want. Smooth, mixes well, quality ingredients and an attractive bottle for display! Love it!
Amber M.
Layton, Utah
It was okay. As far as Gin goes, I liked it. Idk if I would purchase it again though. I really am the wrong person to be writing about gin honestly. It is not my drink of choice, but his definitely tastes better than the cheap stuff- that’s for sure.
Sofia K.
Scarsdale, NY
I am a huge fan of gin, in particular Bombay Sapphire. The East Gin is different from the original because it feels a little earthier and peppery. It pairs really nicely with the strong juniper flavor, but I still prefer the original slightly more!
Brooke M.
Buffalo
I like gin, and the extra jasmine in this one really makes it stand out. I really like the design of the bottle as well. For the price you cannot beat the quality of this Gin. Much better than the original Bombay. Definitely will purchase again.
Amanda R.
Clermont
Love it best out there. Better than beefeater. Easy to drink and tasty. Met my expectations. Best for gin and tonics, gin and pineapple juice. Price is expensive but great for special occasions. Highly recommend it. Go get it! It’ll be worth it.
Hannah R.
This gin is the bomb! It's smooth and very easy to drink. Add in mixers, keep it neat or pour over ice. It's very affordable and its delicious! Worth purchasing again and again. Great to share with a group of friends or drink while relaxing at home.
Inez F.
Colorado Springs
I own a Japanese speakeasy and I have used this gin in conjunction with Asian ingredients for cocktails. Overall, it’s a great gin and pairs well with most other liqueurs. It’s not expensive in my opinion, but there are cheaper options out there.