Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Hanh N.Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Sarah S.

BY BOMBAY SAPPHIRE #6 in Gin

Clear, pure appearance. First nosings pick up more of coriander and angelica than any other botanicals. Taste profile introduces the juniper and citrus aspects. Sophisticated, stone dry, with plenty of textural grip see more...

Lea M.
Austin, TX
Very unique flavor! Enjoyed drinking it on its own - flavor of black pepper was the most revealing to me. It’s a very interesting heavy gin that I could experiment different tonics with!
Tiffany N.
Brooklyn, NY
Most of my friends drink gin and tonics so this is a good default to buy and have in the house. It seems to be that anything from Bombay that’s in a blue bottle is good. I’ve tasted this one and it wasn’t too strong unlike other gins that I’ve tasted.
𝐿𝒶𝓊𝓇𝒶 c.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Purchased at: Safeway
Not typically a huge gin fan, but really enjoyed this one. The cost was just right. It was our first time trying it and we would definitely try it again! Very pleased with our purchase
Charmae M.
E Palo Alto, CA
Purchased at: Safeway
Smooth finish, can be served on the rocks chilled with a lime twist! I prefer to do a half vodka half gin bloody mary and this adds something new to the table. Absolutely delicious!
Tracy W.
moreno valley
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this but unfortunately that was a terrible aftertaste there is like a metallic taste to it at the end of your drink and I drink my drinks on Ice I never mix them with anything so it was pure ice and Jen
Nora M.
Red Oak , TX
Was given as a gift, a strong and sturdy yet satisfying for an acquired taste. Prefer to mix with a little seltzer water and lime. Price is fair compared to other brands out there.
linda t.
This is smooth and easy to drink. Easy to mix things with without breaking the bank. Highly recommend. This is always a crowd pleaser and if you bring it to a party it will be gone
Brittany R.
Luther , OK
One of my favorites! Tastes amazing!! Would love to try other products as well. It was my first time drinking it a few months ago, wouldn’t pick anything else. Never tried others.
Jonathan V.
Williamsburg
Great for a twist on a Tom Collins. Goes good with citrus especially. Not too expensive. It’s in a good price range depending on where you go. Bombay Sapphire® East Gin
KT S.
Lawrenceville, GA
I really love this drink but the price is usually an exclusionary factor. I am not a huge gin drinker and I'll usually have my go to drinks when I am. This is not one of them.