Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Hanh N.Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Sarah S.

BY BOMBAY SAPPHIRE #6 in Gin

Clear, pure appearance. First nosings pick up more of coriander and angelica than any other botanicals. Taste profile introduces the juniper and citrus aspects. Sophisticated, stone dry, with plenty of textural grip see more...

Stephanie S.
Brooklyn, NY
This gin has an acquired taste and goes down smoothly. I like to drink it with tonic water and strawberries! It’s amazing and I would definitely recommend buying it if you’re a gin person like me
McKenze S.
I really like Bombay Gin, one of my favorite brands of gin! I get this at a local liquor store. I will for sure be a repeat customer I like it has a great taste, overall satisfied with the gin!
Davvie W.
Greenville
I absolutely love it it goes with almost anything. It's a little pricey, expensive for my liking.  But I'll still get it when I can. It doesn't compare to others it's the best.  I love the design of the bottle. Is recommended it to anyone.
Alexandra W.
Hagerstown, MD
Another one of my husbands favorites. We always bring a bottle to drink to any social gatherings as well as a bottle to leave with the host! Great present right along with amazing new memories!
Elisabeth M.
Adelphi, MD
Not as bad as expected.  Pretty smooth for a gin, would Def give it another go. Was a nice pairing with orange juice, gave it a kick. But wasn't overbearing as they can be sometimes
Allison C.
Yulee, FL
By far the best of the best gins. I’ve been a huge fan of Bombay for many years! I would recommend this to everyone! I love it with tonic water,muddled cucumber,and a splash of lemon or lime.
Ashley S.
Moline, IL
Really good taste. Super smooth and crisp. Would definitely drink again and again. Im more of a vodka and whiskey girl though. Probably wouldn't buy a full bottle but would definitely order it at a bar or in a drink...
Dana R.
It was really swell can’t tell ya too much about gin bought it one time and that was all I could really say about it nothing that special didn’t buy it for myself bought it for someone else. It was an average price and I can’t say whether I would recommend or not
Bre L.
Oklahoma City
Very good for a basic and Jen. It is very good and martinis and other cocktails, very reasonably priced compared to the other botanical options. I have this drink often and would recommend
Kelsey B.
Lebanon
Bombay is a classic. Although I definitely wouldn’t recommend drinking it straight, it’s a good choice for mixed drinks as it isn’t pricey and you can usually find good deals on it.