Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Hanh N.Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Sarah S.

BY BOMBAY SAPPHIRE #6 in Gin

Clear, pure appearance. First nosings pick up more of coriander and angelica than any other botanicals. Taste profile introduces the juniper and citrus aspects. Sophisticated, stone dry, with plenty of textural grip see more...

WYQ Q.
Brampton, ON
Its a nice little variety of the regular Gin. And bottle is very cute with the ingredients on the side. Very nice product!
Jen C.
I didn't love the additional flavors in this gin. I guess I'm a fan of the basics. My husband seemed to enjoy it though.
Chris C.
Edmonton
Lovely botanicals but a bit of a palate overload for me. Well regarded by a few barkeep pals though so I’d give it a go.
Brenalyn C.
Quezon City
Too strong for woman like me to drink. It has a nice packaging that caught everyone’s attention. Recommend this for man.
Rinalyn B.
Great drink to share with friends and especially to bring or to gift someone who loved to drink. All in all this is great
Mintra K.
Always. Delicious. Yes, please with my husband in the hot tub and sipping slowly by the fire while we love on each other
Carolina b.
I'm much of a gin lover but this one got me all crazy about gin either on the rocks or with tonic and lemon it's the best
Sara B.
Toronto, ON
Add some tonic water, lemon peel and black peppercorns and you have an amazing drink to cool you down in the hot weather!
yinnibel f.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL
El olor del licor es suave y su sabor fuerte practico para la preparación de licores para aquellos anantes de los licores
sharon W.
Petaling jaya
Excellent. The flavours were filled with spice and herb and gave it a very excite taste.. this is better than beefeater.