Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Hanh N.Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Sarah S.

BY BOMBAY SAPPHIRE #6 in Gin

Clear, pure appearance. First nosings pick up more of coriander and angelica than any other botanicals. Taste profile introduces the juniper and citrus aspects. Sophisticated, stone dry, with plenty of textural grip see more...

Kristina C.
Moncton , NB
Another great gin from Bombay. Originally it was the pretty blue bottles that grabbed my attention. After that the taste
Alessandra C.
Whitby, ON
Usually my go to Gin, great in mixed drinks! Great price, In Canada I believe it only comes in a large size. But it’s work it!
Maureen v.
IJsselmuiden, Overijssel
I dont really like this i have tried it ones bus gin isnt my favourite drink of all time it taste a little bit better with soda
Michelle W.
I love this gin, with this you are getting good value for money. Mixes great with tonic and lime. Definitely one of my go-to's.
🥑Jess L.
Warkworth, ON
Incredible option for my Best friend's 30th. Not too bitter,chases well & affordable! Definitely going to be purchasing again.
Sianne F.
It is a good gin that you can combine with a lot of tonics! I like the basic of this gin so you can add a little touch yourself
Elizabeth M.
Always a good mixing it and amazing outlook when staying in my bar counter. I wish I could have people at my place more often.
Tammy L.
Elk Point, AB
Better than the original. It has a couple extra new extracts in it and a slightly higher alcohol content. But just as smooth!
Julie W.
Smooth. Delicious. Wonderful spirit to mix with tonic or fruits to create the most delicious cocktails that you could imagine
Marie G.
Longueuil, QC
I am not really a big fan of gin, but i think thats a good one for the price. I use it for my tonic gin and i think its good!