Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Hanh N.Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Sarah S.

BY BOMBAY SAPPHIRE #6 in Gin

Clear, pure appearance. First nosings pick up more of coriander and angelica than any other botanicals. Taste profile introduces the juniper and citrus aspects. Sophisticated, stone dry, with plenty of textural grip see more...

Sarah W.
scunthorpe
Beautiful crisp taste. Love to mix with ice and tonic or my favourite Fentimans Rose Lemonade (6x4Pack ) with a sprig of mint and raspberry
sami r.
Oldham, Oldham
It's not only one of my favourite Gin's but it also makes a great gift for my dad who loves Gin too. It's one of my go to's for my drinks cabinet
Laraine S.
I love the flavor, it’s perfect when you mix it with tonic weather, Romero and cucumber.
The packing is pretty nice and you can recognize easily
Laura D.
Toronto
Grate flavour and love the bottle desgin. My husband likes to add lemon to it to give a smooth flavour. We also give these as gift to our clients
beth c.
Beautiful bottle with great quality gin which is very much to my liking as it is not bitter. Never had a hangover after a night of drinking this!
Brooke R.
Kitchener, ON
Really good really smooth. Tastes really good mixed with various drinks. The label is great and is the reason I got it in the first place lol!!!
Leanne S.
Plymouth
Very dry, not a fan unfortunately! Very disappointing! It didn’t go to waste tho! My mother in law loves it!  Bombay Sapphire® Gin
Kevin d.
canada
Awesome gin. Has influences from the east, hence the name Bombay east. Some scents of lemongrass is very Asian when it comes to mixing drinks.
Julia S.
Okotoks, AB
Fantastic gin for a cocktail on a summers day - has a different taste than the regular Bombay and adds a different flavour to a regular g&t
Krystal D.
North York, ON
Best Bombay Sapphire flavour/kind! Bombay Sapphire® East Gin I was only able to find it once! Haven’t seen it again in stores since.