Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Hanh N.Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Sarah S.

BY BOMBAY SAPPHIRE #6 in Gin

Clear, pure appearance. First nosings pick up more of coriander and angelica than any other botanicals. Taste profile introduces the juniper and citrus aspects. Sophisticated, stone dry, with plenty of textural grip see more...

Shanna S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
After drinking regular Bombay sapphire for years, I saw this at the store and decided to give it a try to see the difference. Anything made by this brand is really great tasting and easy to drink. You can’t go wrong with Bombay products!
Jessica F.
orange
It is a good spirit. Don’t get me wrong however I feel that the only way to enjoy this particular one is mixed with something else. I wouldn’t be able to drink it just straight on the rocks like I can grey goose or some other alcohols.
angela r.
jersey city
Very strong taste for anyone who just want a pure type of alcohol ... I had it only once and that's all it took for me to like it .. I got it as a gift from my job never heard of it before until then deff open my eyes to different gins
Amanda O.
Port Crane, NY
My favorite kind of gin. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to test the waters. I personally think it’s the best king of gin for gin and tonics, but I’ve yet to try many other since this is so ideal. I would buy it again in a heartbeat!
Kit K.
Sacramento, CA
“Bartender, give me a Bombay Sapphire Martini up, a little dirty, two olives and an onion.” Said every hard working women on a Friday night, 6PM, before her dinner date arrives!
ShaiAnne S.
Phoenix, AZ
This product is also great with lemonade. It’s delicious and I’m glad I can get it at almost any restaurant as well. I recently purchased mine on sale at Frys and it was great for the party. There wasn’t any left over at the end of the night!
Desiree L.
This sucker is strong, but smooth, love the smell and taste! If you want the best flavor splurge a little it's worth it! I buy it at Costco or walmart. Very familiar wirh it. I've drank it about 4 times :) Can't complain gets the job done and you have a gooood time!
Brittany M.
worcester
The flavor is outstanding! It can go well with honestly any time of drink that requires a liquor of this style & taste. I’d consider this affordable for general use. Highly satisfied with the taste & appearance of this product!
Hannah F.
Alexandria, VA
Delicious - this is my go to for gin & tonics or gimlets. It’s not too woodsy so it goes well with almost anything and is easy to drink in comparison to many other brands. It’s the only gin I recommend and I only ever buy it!
Haley M.
Poland, OH
My husband loves this gin- you can taste the added flavors of it, it is very smooth and a nice switch up from the regular Bombay variety. Only down side is that you cannot find it everywhere, only some liquor stores carry it