Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Hanh N.Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Sarah S.

BY BOMBAY SAPPHIRE #6 in Gin

Clear, pure appearance. First nosings pick up more of coriander and angelica than any other botanicals. Taste profile introduces the juniper and citrus aspects. Sophisticated, stone dry, with plenty of textural grip see more...

Bavneet Kaur M.
Brampton
This is bit different version of standard bombay sapphire. Good option if you feel like trying something else. But standard bombay sapphire is my fav.
Ashley V.
Peterborough, ON
I don't really drink much at all but when I do drink this is what I buy! I love the smooth taste and it is bye far the best brand of gin I have tried!!
Xtremly I.
Toronto
I like it occasionally, it tastes good, it'not so pricey, affordable not so expensive, I didn't like it at first but now I do, you can get it at lcbo
Amelia G.
Norwich, Norwich
As i am not much of a gin person this is slightly biased but i did not like this product, it was very strong with an overwhelming bitter taste.
Sarah B.
Norfolk
This is a lovely
Gin perfect with fever tonic and a slice of lemon some also like with lemonade I prefer the tonic as you get more flavour of the gin
Tatiana O.
London
great quality and taste.excellent for gin martini and neat. slightly expensive  but i bought it on sale so overall good product for right price.
Stacey N.
Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton
A decent drink!had some of this with a few friends before we hit the town and it goes a long way as well.. nice for a pre drink and tastes nice too!
Sarah W.
scunthorpe
Beautiful crisp taste. Love to mix with ice and tonic or my favourite Fentimans Rose Lemonade (6x4Pack ) with a sprig of mint and raspberry
Louise L.
Sudbury
I'm love my gin It's my go to drink pnan evening out ... smooth tasting and goes well with diet ginger or club soda and cranberry juice ... love it
beth c.
Beautiful bottle with great quality gin which is very much to my liking as it is not bitter. Never had a hangover after a night of drinking this!