Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Hanh N.Bombay Sapphire® East Gin uploaded by Sarah S.

BY BOMBAY SAPPHIRE #6 in Gin

Clear, pure appearance. First nosings pick up more of coriander and angelica than any other botanicals. Taste profile introduces the juniper and citrus aspects. Sophisticated, stone dry, with plenty of textural grip see more...

Olivia N.
Ringlet Road, Hemel Hempstead
Some tonic and some elderflower cordial 👌

You can get this at most supermarkets and office licences. If you love Bombay sapphire, then I would highly recommend getting this. Mix it with any combination, it's s lovely gin.
Karen G.
San Diego, CA
Great taste and clean feeling. Always my first choice on a night out. I’ve been drinking these for a while and is so delicious. I think the price is okay, it’s reasonable. I will continue to buy definitely.
Nastassia L.
vancouver, BC
Definitely  a must to have in any house bar stack. This is so much more dynamic than their basic line. Price is a great market too. I always make sure i have this on hand.
Catherine B.
York, York
Absolutely love this gin..... my fav! Delicious with tonic or ginger ale 😍 There’s nothing better than getting home from a hard days slog and pouring yourself a long gin with ice!
Kardelen D.
Stuttgart
I would prefer the not East one but this one was also okay. I won't recommend to drink this one alone. You can mix it up with tonic water or Schweppes® Ginger Ale
Kylie R.
Inverness
Very nice easy to drink! No hangover
I prefer to drink with lemonade not tonic. I enjoy my drink to be sweet. It is great and a good price. Would love it to be a bit cheaper. Recommend to others
Chloe A.
Castleford, West yorkshire
I would prefer to buy Bombay when out on a night out than any other gin, it’s cheap and it tastes nicer than most gins that are on offer in a bar. I love the colour of the bottle and also the taste. :)
Tara O.
Red Deer
I liked the flavor of this gin but not for a classic martini- it tasted pretty funky with the olive brine. However, nice with some club soda and a test of lime.
Treacy L.
montpellier
Strong in mouth and fluffy at the same time ! Great to drink it dry or in Cocktails. The distillation made about infusion and let you feel cocooning .
Sam F.
vancouver
Not as great as the dry gin but I prefer it to the standard Bombay sapphire gin. I wouldn’t buy this on my own but would have it in a cocktail at a restaurant.